Monday, October 3

I Had a Really Clever and Relevant Title Yesterday But Hell if I Could Think of it Now

Hey girls!

I've been silently creeping on all your blogs, but last night made me want to post my own again.

So I've been doing fairly well, pound at a time, you know how that goes. But this week I have three exams and and three quizzes (2 major, one regular weekly) and growing Dylan problems and you know what? I'm sick of my roommate saying I don't eat! (Haha, if she only KNEW...okay but I don't know why I'm laughing about that, maybe it's just because I relish the fact that she's WRONG. [And fat. Sorry dear, you're very nice too.])

Anyway, main point is, after a nice little around-500 (in the future, to keep from becoming too obsessive and to maybe not encourage other people to do this quite so much, I'm not going to publish exact cals, just the closest 100 or 50 or so) ummm...I lost my train of thought.

Oh yes! After a nice little around-500 day, one of the other housefellows brought in candy corn and gave everyone one. (After all, a single candy corn is worth the support it gives your image of normality). But then I had the taste of sugar in my mouth, which I haven't had since...really, my last blog post about binging. So I went to Walgreen's, bought a pack of smokes and a bag of halloween Butterfingers and had myself my first binge since May.

(DISCLAIMER: NO ONE SHOULD EVER BUY EITHER CIGARETTES OR FUN SIZE BUTTERFINGERS. THEY ARE BOTH VERY HARMFUL AND CAUSE CANCER. side note: well, obesity does anyway.)

So I'm sitting here with terrible stomach cramps, from last night's butterfingers and this morning's impending (and unstudied-for) French quiz. Good thing I felt like blogging, huh?

So I'm off to shower...I mean study more (of course). Everybody have a survivable Monday!!

Boney hugs,
Pollyanna <3

1 comment:

  1. you're doing really well, and everyone binges occasionally :) it helps kickstart the metabolism, so dont worry too much :) xo.

    ReplyDelete