Wednesday, September 7

Anybody Miss Me?

Hey guys...I missed you all, if that counts for anything.

This is gonna be a short update. I'm a terrible blogger, I know, but I'm back on the streets and no time to waste...

I disappeared because "my disease was discovered", as my mother frequently reminds me. (Thanks mom, nothing was even happening very quickly. You suck.) Now I'm back, and I'm in college, and I gained some weight from the watchfullness, and I lost it when I came back to college.

There's never really any alone time, so it's hard to get away with fasting and such. I've been eating healthily though. I know 1000 calories a day sounds like a buttload to all you beauties out there, it's what I've been capping myself at. At least I don't feel depressed all the time like I used to. And no more frickin binges!! I'm still pescatarian (sp?) and enduring constant encouragement to give up that diet from Dylan, Mr. Meateater himself. I won't though, that would mean I lost all the way. At least I still have some dignity now.

I promised my mom I wouldn't look at thinspo anymore, and I promised (ish, promised-ISH) Dylan that I wouldn't be back on blogger. Well damn. I'm here. Not sure exactly how I have even MORE followers than when I left, but thanks guys! Thanks for believing in me when nobody did. Sigh ok, I have sooo much $h!t to do it's ridiculous. By the way, I'm starting French now as well, sooo...if there's anybody I can practice with, please let me know! :)

Back to the grindstone. I hope everyone can forgive me for my absence, and welcome a long-lost sister back to the fold.

Hugs and kisses!!
Bones are beautful <3

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back hun!
    It's great to see you posting again...and your're still pescatarian! All the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's lovely to see that you're back again :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie. I missed you actually. I'm glad you've lost it; I've just binged :(

    At least now you're away from home so you can lose without fear of being watched. I can't wait until I can do that!

    Fat free love x

    ReplyDelete