Saturday, May 7

Man Alarm

Haha I don't know, I was going to google search "man alive" because I just said it about my situation, and that's what we came up with. Heehee.

Anywho, this will have to be short, or shortish at least, and i'm not correcting anything i do wrong or stuff coz man alive, i think i'm a bit screwed here.

Must finish this gosh darn psych paper!!! Then as soon as that's done its studystudystudy for the psych exam (prolly for only like a little bit coz i need to get up early for the psych exam. fml psych, i love you, why would you betray me so??)

I was pretty good today. i'm co-in-charge of the finals pancake dinner my church hosts every semester so i had a cpl. but the lower-cal ones and no syrup or butter. and other than that i had a little chinese but it wasnt real chinese and i didn't eat all of it. looking at their website i'd say im still wellllll under 900 today. mm, ok approaching but under. and i have like nothing to eat here so i cant do much damage (oooo, a single roma tomato!) so unless i go out of my way to fuck myself (which i really reallllly don't have time for) then im in the clear for tonight.

not eating tomorrow, i have a double date with my college bestie n her bf. we bought matching new dresses for it! except hers is grayish and my is creamish. here i'll devote a few mins to finding pix! wow ok they have a really crappy site, but i dont see it anywhere. bah sorry.

anyway going to take a laxie to hopefully help thin me out a tiny bit (get this junk outta me!) before then, but i'll really have to work to time it perfectly so that the 6-12ish hrs after dsnt fall either on the exam or the date festivities. meh i'll figure it out later. but not too much later!! actually, this mite not even wrk coz i'd hafta take it at like 4am and considering my exam is at 7.45...hm. dunno dunno dunno.

y'all cannot comprehend the amount of coffee that has passed my lips in the last several days. i mean...incredible amounts.

k wellz...i think that's all i got to say for now. here's some nerd thinspo to help with all the studying! or, at least, to help me i guess lol. ok jk coz i just don't have time for it, sorry to lead you all on!! i promise you all many sexy nerdy thinspo pix in the nearish future!!!

k bye!!!
Bones are beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. heyy this really doesn't have anything to do with your post but im really struggling with my 500 cal-a-day diet and i was wondering if you had any words of inspiration or words to kick me back into shape? thankss :)
    btw my name is rose...and you can follow me or whatever (i dont really know how this site works just yet haha soooo sorry)
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete