Wednesday, May 4

Every Morning

Sorry, I'm on a Basshunter kick atm, and this song is just soooooooo sweet!!!!! (except the ending. the ending is just WTF?!) Anyway, you can dance and brush your teeth to it at the same time (not that I'd know from experience or anything...):

AWWWWW!!! :)

Thank you to Aye Ell and Skinny_legs for your advice. It was super appreciated! If anyone else has any spare advice they'd like to send my way, lol please don't hesitate!

I haven't been counting, but as noted yesterday, I was still losing. Because I purposefully didn't weigh-in today even though I had the opportunity to, I decided to count loosely. I think that was my big mistake, because it was really just awful today. I stopped counting. I was at 420ish around 5pm, which was way less than what I've been doing lately so even though that sounds high, it was alright. Until then.

So I just went back and kind of went over what I all ate, I thought for sure I was up around 4000 but it turns out those crackers (that I ....kind of ate the whole box of...) were alot less than I originally thought, and also I guess I was just blowing things out of proportion based on how full I was feeling. So I'm pretty sure I at least kept it under 2000 today. I know that's quite a terrible number anyway, but since I've been eating lately my metabolism's totally kickass right now. (My one saving grace...) (hopefully...)

Again, no workout, but there won't be an official one of those for several days yet due to this psych paper and also preparing for finals (ahhhhhhhhh!!!), but I've been super-power-walking tons and fitting in a flash-dancejam whenever/wherever I can so hopefully keeping things in check that way at least. One week from today (well, it's just after midnight so I suppose yesterday) I'm leaving college and going back home!!

Speaking of summer, I got back my old job that I had to quit when I left for school! Haven't heard back from the college I'm transferring to for a summer class, but hopefully that'll work out soon. Also, I have a job interview with my new committee director for a possible job next school year!! It would be amazing if I could land it, so I've got all my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for that one! 8)

Alright, I'm yawning my face off, so it's thinspo and hit the sack for me! Btw everyone, I'm finally reaching the lights at the ends of the hypothetical tunnels. As in, I'm finally catching up on your blogs! If I haven't commented yet, it's because I haven't reached your most recent one yet. But I'll be there soon, and getting this psych paper out of the way will def help.

K..theme of thinspo...I don't know why but I'm going to go with tattoo thinspo today. I can't wait to get my next one, but I'm not even sure yet what it will be. It needs to be something meaningful, I'm not one to just get it coz it's "aww cute!!" Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not for me, and also my way of making my decision easier because I just can't make decisions anyway lol. I'm 90% positive it will be food-related though, as that was definitely a factor of this frosh year of college, especially 2nd semester. Okay thinspo for realz!!

[Hm so I think my cool pic-placement pattern is messed up, idk why, but enjoy anyway! I have SO MANY tattoo thinspo pix om my comp haha.]

teehee :)




so, not exactly thinspo, but still pretty

Life is about...


so it's not a girl tattoo but still. I want Dylan to be able to do this...



What an interesting place for a tatt, I may consider it...
 

God I love this one, wish I could have thighs like that so I could get a tatt like that...


haha so fun :)

















Bones are beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. great gym song and awesome thinspo video! :) much love and be strong. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine your body being art. I mean it already is, but adding more art to it. Lovely. I can't wait to finalize mine. That music vid sent me into a spiral of illegal downloading and music hunting! Girly don't fret about more food than usual, because a)it will leave in bloat form and b)you are awesome and this is new motivation. much love and skinnies :)

    ReplyDelete