Thursday, May 5

Oh Save Me From My Ditzy Self

So I've been going nuts over this paper for psych, as in, omg-it's-due-today-and-I-haven't-started-and-I'm-not-even-sure-it's-related-to-what-I'm-supposed-to-be-talking-about-stressstressstresssss! (It's really hard to type with hyphens instead of spaces.) But I've just found out it's all for naught, the paper is actually due Sunday. Sure, extremely early Sunday morning, but still. This is excellent news, because I've just found another study I can include in my discussion that will perfectly link my original article-study-thing to the topic I was actually supposed to be talking about.

Unfortuneately, STRESS still happened. And you know what that means...

So for finals week (actually that's next week, but I still had one exam this week and also this paper I thought was due today), I decided not to devote TOO much time/energy to counting because I need to mega-concentrate here. The last few weeks I've been obsessing with what an eff-up I am, instead of studying and keeping up with school work like I should've been. Anyway, the lethal combination of "ok I'll let myself relax a bit for this week" + STRESS led to...just an awful amount of cals. Really, really awful.

I blame my mouth. My mind and stomach sure as HELL don't want it, but my mouth is just dying for the taste and texture. Have any of you ever eaten a super-significant amount, then had your boyfriend come over and you unexpectedly end up in bed having sex? Ultra-uncomfortable! I do not recommend!! =[

I wasn't planning to weigh-in till Sunday or so, but of course I did today anyway (scales are SO addicting). Ugh, I know alot of it was cracker-and-junk weight, but still...that's nearly the highest I've been since dating Dylan. I don't know how can want to sex with me. And since today was almost as bad (well ok, exaggeration, like 1/2 as bad), the weight's probably not gonna go down tomorrow either. Not that I'm going to weigh though. (I will.)

The soonest I can get into a doctor, I want to talk to them about the possibility of me having ADD. (Or, I guess that doesn't exist now, it's ADHD with a special sub-name that means you're not hyper.) I had seven cups of coffee plus a caffeine [diet] pill in the space of a few hours to help me focus on the psych paper. And it's seriously something I'm really interested in, even. But, on the bright side, maybe I can get a prescription for Adderall!! :)

Tomorrow should be an easy-peasy day though, I can go without eating (except celery and green bell pepper) until 6.30, when I have a dinner meeting thing. At least I know where it's at, so I can hopefully find the nutrition stuff online before I go. Meh, a Mexican place, wish me luck...

So, I was feeling like this post was relatively short and stuff, but then I scrolled back through and realized, not so much. So I'll end it here I guess! I think I maybe was going to say something else but I can't remember. Maybe I even said it already. So much for "extra cals = extra brain power". Dummy. Well, that just means I don't really even need to eat specially for my final exams, right? :) Obvz.

Ah I'm so excited for summer and here's some thinspo!!!! (I think that's the 1/2 gallon of coffee kicking in, teehee)

hm, I've come up with a bit of a random assortment today, I just added whatever struck my fancy =]



I super-admire her. Not only coz she's beautiful, but also coz she's on an escalator. I'm deathly afraid of escalators.
Or, at least, getting on and off them. The ride is actually quite fun.

Ahh I want to be this hott for Dylan!!

This is a Russian calendar. Idk, just thought it was cool.

She's wearing a sparkly silver bra. Just...wow. I want to be her this summer.

In my thinspo folder, I called this one "taking notes". Like school. I should focus more.
Stay strong for summer, we're almost there!!! :D
Bones are beautiful <3

1 comment:

  1. stress is such a trigger for me as well!! I'm glad your taking all of this in such a positive light. Loved reading the post. Good luck on getting the ADD fixed. I know I don't really have it but a year ago I got it prescribed to me because I had "OCD" which is untrue, I just had art projects I had to do through the night. Stay strong beautiful girl <3

    ReplyDelete