Monday, May 2

She's a Killer Queen

So, I guess I'm 3 pounds down from Friday morning, by accident. That "by accident" would include getting swasted on Mike's hard black cherry lemonade (sugarsugarsugar), eating a double-scoop dish of ice cream (I wanted the caffeinated one, but it doesn't taste as good as the one that actually tastes like coffee...I know, wtf, why am I even eating ice cream? I'm even lactose intolerant for Pete's sake!!), and a giant fancy Italian dinner at the formal. So...how the...?


The Cold Hard Facts of the weekend:
Saturday: Since I got almost ***NO SLEEP*** on Friday night (ASO to my roomate, her cousin, and her cousin's friend. You guys are real champs, thanks. :/ ), I was kind of super-tired while waiting for my wave to start the 8k on Saturday morning. As in, I was kind of yawning/falling asleep/leaning on Dylan for support. But I was so invigorated afterwards! I wanted to sprint like the last 1/2-mile but I think Dylan might have actually died. Haha I'm surprised he's still going out with me as it is. :-P Our time was eh but we still beat my goal for us! (Goal was 50 min, I crossed at 49.01).


Then I had to walk all over God's creation, ugh miles and miles. My feet were super-sore because I ended up running in my old painful shoes. Cue the afore-mentioned ice cream on the way home. (Ahh I'm living just down the street next year, so I'm going to be passing the same ice cream place everyday again, I need to get over that temptation NOW!!) Fast-forward to walking to Dylan's frat formal.


(Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm breaking a blogging [or just general internet] rule here, but if you Americans haven't figured it out already, I live in Madison.) It was the Mifflin street block party this weekend, but everyone everywhere gets superduper Mario SA-MASHED bros. As in, they started pre-gaming for the Saturday city-wide party early Friday morning. Anyway, I [stupidly] chose to walk down one of the drunker streets to get to the formal. I got so many compliments on my body though! Thin, pretty, and sexy being among them. :) But there was one...it made me want to turn around and hide at home forever.


"Hey girl, your ass is fat!" Random girl in group passing me: "Who, me?" Answer: "no, that girl in the white sweater walking by herself, over there, hey you, look at me, I said fucking look at me you fucking fatass!!" me in head: ah fuck shit fuck my life can't be in public go home go home crycrycry fuck i hate me-" [continues throughout the weekend] I'm glad I kept walking though, I was tied for skinniest girl there, then after the mungo Italian dinner (skipping that, the only highlight anyone needs to know is that I tried a teensy bite of the meatball for Dylan, first meat in like almost 3 months, dreaded it so much that it tasted like...idk something sick in my mouth...) we went back to his frat and he bought me the afore-mentioned Mike's, which I drank all of and was soooo drunk, but after I was already barely able to stand, my pong abilities increased tenfold. No joke.


Then...oh then. I... I... Okay, this is equal parts horrible and elation for me to admit but...I had sex with Dylan. It actually hurt so bad. But anyway, it was his first time and my first real time so... wow. I guess that's all I really want to say about it now.


Then on Sunday: I don't remember what I ate, it was mostly celery, salad, and green bell pepp I think. A little dressing on the salad. Went bowling and attended an amazing choral concert called Elijah by Felix Mendolsson (sp?) and I highly highly recommend it if it's ever performed in your area. Super cool. Then I went to Dylan's and talked over this sex thing with him (I'm in such a spiritual and moral dilemma over it; I've chosen to ignore it for now, which may tear me to pieces, but whatevs. For now.) and then we did it again.


Then I weighed in this morning and was down the 3 afore-mentioned pounds, huh.


This part may be TMI, but I'm looking for some advice. I feel like I'm not utilizing the full calorie-burning potential of sex. How can I? I mean, I'm not comfortable being on top yet, which I feel like would burn more...I don't know, I think I'm doing what I can, but then again, I'm not thinking like someone who's familiar with sex, so...hm.


I may have effed-up a little bit today, and by that I mean alot bit, but this whole "not being able to weigh-in for several days" was quite cathartic so before I even screwed up I had decided not to weigh-in tomorrow. It wasn't a binge, as I didn't really feel out-of-control at all. But...there was alot of calorie consumption going on. So we'll see!! Ahh!!


Meh, tearful side note: I've lost 2 followers. Sadsadsad. Probably because I'm not commenting like I should be! Also because my life is probably completely boring and of no interest to anyone but me. But I'll keep on doing this blogging thing coz it helps me lose in the long run, at least. Sorry everyone...I'm trying to be more faithful to keeping up but I just feel a little social-blogfully crippled right now! :( I swear I'm working on it!!!


OMG just found these awesome videos. I don't know why I didn't see them before, but the world of "couples thinspo VIDEOS" has been opened to me!! love love love!!! <3


Okay this one is my fave because of the song, but it needs more couples lol:


Also, I'm super-glad my roomie left, because somehow, researching for my honors psych seminar paper led to watching Basshunter on Youtube and I'm dancing in my room now. Enjoy this kind-of-thinspo/dance-arama mix lovies! [I have to admit, DotA or Boten Anna are my faves, but no thinspo there. Unless you're watching the new version of DotA lolz.]
Okay those look weird, so hopefully they work...?


Love and hugs and smiles, darlings <3 X :)
Bones are beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. I think "on-top" is one of the best calorie burners. But even if you are on bottom, trying to move your hips a little will help.

    I find that contracting my abs/pelvic muscles while he's on top helps me climax a little sooner (which is nice because for all of my husband's wonderful traits, lasting a long time isn't really one of them) and it also burns more calories.

    Also if I am sitting on something difficult to sit on (like a narrow edge of a sink) and he is standing, I have to keep more muscles tight so as not to fall off.

    And don't expect any new moves to be smooth or easy. Sex is an awkward enough act on its own if you think about it, so don't get discouraged if trying something new doesn't go as well as it does in the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, i wish you wouldn't rush into sex just for the calorie burning potential! It should be first and foremost a means of bringing you and your partner closer!
    That said, Congratulations! Sex is silly, messy, awkward, sweaty, sexy, fun, sometimes romantic, sometimes rough, and weird, so I wouldn't worry to much about burning calories..cause you are. You are right though,i believe that one of the best ways to burn is to ride on top of him, this also gives you way more control over the tempo and rhythm, which is great when you're still getting used to the feeling.
    Don't be afraid to talk to him during and laugh about the sillyness, it will bond you closer,and never fear to ask for specifically what you need, other wise he won't know and it won't happen. Experiment a lot so you can discover what feels right to you, he'll likely enjoy doing whatever you want him to. ;)
    Good luck hun! If you need an advice feel free to contact me, I know this is a huge scary transition in life.

    ReplyDelete