Friday, April 29

Can't Believe It!

As soon as this post's posted, I will be promptly catching up on everyone's blogs! Need to stop being so lazy-ass about things I love doing anyway.

Here's the thing, girls: I'm not handling the stressors in my life as well as I should be able to right now. This in turn is causing me stress. So, my life has been revolving around those stresses; it's a nice break from revolving around food and calories, but I'd really rather take that. So even though everything is still pushing at me from all sides, emotionally I'm feeling much calmer. And so restarts the weight loss. :)

Weight has been completely stable (down about 3 pounds from Easter), which is ultra-surprising when I take into consideration my lack of running/any exercise besides walking this week, and also my calorie intake has been on the high end of the scale for some days now.

[I'm a terrible person...I'm feeling a bit bingey (idk why, I've been eating throughout the day!) so I looked up "fat people" on youtube. This one was incredibly mean and thinspiring all at once (and also proved my saying of "eating your face off"): http://youtu.be/AIU9EV5MasY ] [oh FUCKING FUCKSHIT. also found a site called "gainingbombshells.com". what kind of sick...?! i thought maybe it was anoretics trying to be healthy again or something...the one girl is currently 195, GW 200, UGW 350. WHAT THE EFFING EFF?! the two sister sites are pretty disgusting too. If you're ever feeling very self-hateful, I guess I'd recommend burning your soul with these sites. Never. Eating. Again.]

Wow, ok...I really am a horrible person. Thank God for objective justification, or I'd be going to hell in a handbasket right now. I just ran across the "we love you connie" video. Gross, but it made me so sad I wanted to cry. Oh man.

Alright, so I want to curl into the fetal position and die right now, so I'm'a keep the ball rolling.

8k tomorrow!!! Forgot my running shoes at home over Easter and didn't have time to buy new ones and break them in this week, so I'm going it in old painful shoes. Couple that with the fact that I haven't actually run any significant amount since last Thursday morning, and I'm expecting a very slow time :( Also I'm running with Dylan (who never runs, ever, and has not run more than a mile at a time in his life, silly boy! Although that was totally me like a month ago haha) so I'm sure there will be walking involved too.

Dyed my hair yesterday! Instead the once-fire-engine-red (it had faded to strawberry blonde), I am now a medium-to-darkish brown. It was supposed to be light golden brown but my hair's never been one to follow orders :-P

Oh, also Dylan's formal is tomorrow night, fml, but at least the race is in the morning so I probably will only need to eat a little afterwards, then nothing till the dinner so hopefully I won't get bloated or anything. Maybe I'll look ok...hopefully no/not too many pictures!!!

oookay...I felt like I had so much to write when I started this post, but between distracting myself and being a generally bad person I can't remember anything else. :/ And I've wasted so much time anyway, I need to catch up on your guys's post a bit and get ready for tomorrow morning. I'm freaked out!!! :D

Goodnight, everyone, and as promised, here's the long-awaited thinspo! It was so warm and sunny today, I think the theme will be cute shorts and pretty legs :) It's supposed to thunderstorm for the race tomorrow, so maybe this thinspo will uplift the weather's spirits!! :) 
[aandd aafterr tthiss, tthee ddelugee...]











I think I'll be like this girl to the right when I get lower-weighted, she's thin and pretty but her legs still touch in the middle. Damn genetics.

Bones are beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God!!
    Thats disgusting some people really do take gluttony to extreme levels!!
    Ew!
    Jen
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My legs always touch. Even when according to my BMI I was "underweight" my thighs touched. Which is why it pains me so much to see girls fatter than I currently am and their thighs are like, a mile apart. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete