Saturday, January 29

Day 3. Whoa.

Hey all,

Just woke up about a 1/2 hour ago to my so-far-painful day 3. This is the longest I've ever purposely fasted, more than 60 hours now. Honestly, I feel like I could puke, but I'm fairly certain that's not possible. Also, I have the shakes incredibly bad (it's not helping the typing at all, lol) and I'm mildly dehydrated. The water is definitely helping all of the previous though. Not sure yet if I'm willing to try my coffee at this point or not...

ARGH! My roommate just got home from a night of revelry as well, so I can't weigh myself! (My scale is in our bedroom. I'm not letting her use it, it was expensive and also has my weight and progress stored in its memory.) Actually, she came home and walked in on me going to the bathroom. GRR. She said she was sorry and she didn't realize I was home. Okay, bitch, I have some problems with that excuse. 1. You had to walk past my coffee maker WHILE it was making coffee in order to get into the apartment. I would not start a drip then leave. 2. Where else would I be on a Saturday morning at around 10.30 am? 3. The door to the bedroom was wide open; I always make sure to close it whenever I leave. 4. My computer was turned on and waiting for me to log in. Pay attention, bitch. Alright, she just got in the shower, so I'm going to take this opportunity to weigh myself.

124.4! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bless the heavens that cursed me!

I feel so so so sick right now. I started gagging to puke. Shit monkey. Shit monkeyFACE. Just before I weighed myself I was thinking that maybe I should just end it, considering how crappy I felt and how hard my heart was palpitating. But I can't now! Just knowing how successful I've been so far, and also because I think I might puke anything I'd try to eat. Last time I was in to the cardiologist she strongly recommended that I add more sodium to my diet (wtf?), and I'm sure that fasting was just what my heart needed. I can't die fat...

Okay. Okay. I'm so weak...I'm going to give in... :-( Not sure what I'm going to eat yet, because eating anything will require a 20-minute walk to the grocery store for some fruits and veggies (Not sure I still wanna attempt that several-week-old celery in the fridge), which I'm not sure I can handle right now... wow, this is getting to be a long post, isn't it? Apologies.

But I should mention that the only reason I'm allowing myself to eat today is because tomorrow, I'm starting the ABC diet! For those of you who have never heard of it, it's the Ana Boot Camp diet. I've never done it before, but it looks simple enough. Many of the days are higher cals than I usually eat anyway, and there's actually not too many fasting days. (Hm.) But this post is too long, so I'll post the ABC outline separately!

Wow, it took me 2 hours to type up this post. To be fair, I did nap a little though.

Bones are beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment