Sunday, January 30

Mr. Fail, Your Nana's Calling

Key word in title: FAIL. Last night I got super wasted...I shouldn't have, because I always get "hungry" when I drink. As in, cantstopeating. I know I went over the 320 I had left, but once I woke up I realized that there wasn't QUITE as much damage done as I had thought at 4 am. I did go over the 500, but since tomorrow's another high day (400), I feel safe cutting my intake today so that days 1 & 2 add up to 1000 like they're supposed to, without screwing up the metabolism theory here. That sentence, had a lot of, commas. lol.

When I first woke up and panicked, my immediate plan was to start over so that today would be the first day. But 1. I did the math, and I'm not the degree of fail I previously thought, and 2. Pushing it back a day would mean fasting next Sunday...not possible. See, I have this leadership conference thing I was nominated to go on, and of course I accepted. It would have been a great weekend away from food, except a day or two ago I was rereading the info sheet and I noticed something that I hadn't before. We are all required to show up at all mealtimes and all snacktimes with the same exact 15 people who WILL NOTICE IF YOU HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY. Fml. So, I'm going to do my best to play up the "hm, I'm not really feeling [insert fat-inducing food here] today" and "I'm not feeling the best, so the [insert potentially multiple foods here] taste a little off" and of course the classic shoving your food around and hiding some in your napkin and etc. It'll be rough, but I know I can do it. The absolute worst part will be that I have no internet connection, so I won't have any thinspo or anybody to connect to while I'm there. Oh well, there's plenty of fatties going, I'll be able to use them as reverse-thinspo, especially when they're stuffing their faces at the mandatory pig-fests. :-) Oh, and there will be lots of outdoor activities, just waiting for me to burn cals!! So things are looking up all over the place. :-D

So, yesterday I ate/drank approximately 750 cals, and the total for Days 1 & 2 is 1000. So even though I went 250 above yesterday, if I stay below 250 today, I should be golden.

So far I've had:

Fat-Free Activia yogurt: 70
LOTS of water, but no coffee :-( yet :-)

I plan to have a banana, which is a whopping 105 (that's the highest for a fruit I've ever come across), which will put the total to 175. That gives me 75 to work with should I need it. It takes me forever to eat bananas though, so it should last me.

Okay, just finished my water, off for some coffee! :-D Here's an awesome before-after example I got from Ell over at A Journey to Bones last June.



Think of the obstacles she had to overcome!
And remember, bones are beautiful. <3

-Edit-

Ok, so I know most of my posts including this are obnoxiously long, but I wanted to update y'all:

Weight at 4pm (earliest I could do!): 125.5 (yeah...that's up. fuck my fuck-up)
Ate the banan, and also 35 cals of carrots w yellow mustard, so my total today is:
70+105+35 == 210. Yeah yeahhhhhh, hopefully nother loss tomorrow on that!! :-)

Bones are beauty. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment