Friday, January 28

And Let's Begin

I started jotting down my journey two days ago, before I had my blog up and running. I want to post them now as thinspiration for my skinny-minis out there.

Day One

Height: 5'3"
Current Weight: 127.2
BMI: 22.5
Highest Weight: 132
Low Weight: 109

Yeah, so today pretty much sucked ass in the eating spectrum. First that cheesecake thing, then at least 4 or 5 pieces of candy at the student org fair, to start off with. I know I ate at least a Reeses, a reeses mini, a bite-size Hershey, 2 choco hearts, oh yeah, that cookie beforehand…I know from Walgreen’s that those  cookies are mega-high in cals!! How’s that for nutrient density, Professor Anderson? Also had the rest of that pasta, that was abt 100 or so cals…wondering if I was even able to keep it under 1,000 today! So much for “around 500-600”. Need to keep a better handle on things. More water tomorrow. I really need to wrk on homework, so I can get to bed and hopefully not get my sleep cycle too off, makes me hungrier with less self-control! But some stats and reminders 1st:
You are 5’3”. You weighed 127 this morning.
You need to lose weight for Jim.
You need to lose weight for the Polar Plunge – do you want to look like a WHALE in ur bikini?!
You want to fit back in your normal pants, not these fat-girl tents ur wearing now!
You need new jeans? Not til ur back down to at MOST a size 3!!
Eating makes you feel tired, especially candy and sweets and processed stuff. BUY SOME VEGGIES!!
More coffee again. Coffee ups the metabolism.
Start re-investing in some laxatives. Not much, but it DOES help. And you miss them anyway, don’t you?
Try to fit at least 2 ab routines in a day. Target those fat abs!!!

Remember. You are going to be that little girl.

Day Two

Alrite, I spent most of today figuring things out. Goals, mostly. Now that I’ve got them figured out, I can start keeping better track of things, and focus a bit more on schoolwork (namely Spanish, which I'm finally starting to re-understand!).  To figure out GW’s and dates for them, I needed to find specific dates that mean a lot to me, figure out my UGW, and step it so I can definitely reach the goals but I'm still challenging myself to think of that event every time I open that cupboard. Here goes!

Current weight, as of 10am today: 126.8
HW: 132
Lowest achieved goal weight: 109

GWA: 124 by Feb 6, the out-of-town conference
GWB: 120 by Feb 19, the Polar Plunge
GWC: 115 by Mar 11, first day of spring break
GWD: 109 by May 1, nearly end of school
UGW (for now!): 104 by June 3, day before BFF's wedding

And of course, goals are nothing without rewards!! (Even tho being a sexy fucking bitch is golden by itself!) For reaching _______, for at least 2 days in a row, I give myself ________:

GWA: a much-needed brow wax (I know, gross, but it certainly motivates me!)
GWB: a much-needed doc visit for what must be a UTI
GWC: the gift of tanning – rewarding AND beautifying
GWD: Vicky’s secret bikini
UGW: new clothes! (yes NEW), esp for the wedding

I realize that the doctor visit goal comes with potential danger. It’ll be a real test of how well I can fool them. Hopefully they don't take blood, because they’ll probably think I'm a diabetic or something. Far from it, you idiot over-diagnosers!!! I’m just on my way to SEXY! I really need to start a blog to get up support and advice and post my fav thinspo, I can’t wait! But I can’t get ahead of myself, I hafta figure out HOW first! J [Editor's note: LOL]

Now onto the fasting news! Today was so easy. I’m super-dehydrated, though, I think. The whole "peeing all the time" thing was NOT a joy…but I’m alrite! If that’s the price I have to pay, then so be it! FOR NOW ONLY though. It’ll be hard to bear, making GWB more important to reach with every passing day. The only reason I didn’t leave it for a later GW is because I don’t want to go to the doctor for anything besides routine after I lose too much of my fatness. HA not that Dr. R noticed last time I was in though, where I lost 10 lbs in a month! *sigh* Gotta love the fasting. Which brings me back around to now! It’ll be rough staying in and not eating, but I was thinking of doing a salt-water flush…hm. If I’m drinking Saturday night, not then, but I definitely don’t wanna do it while my roommate is home! SO embarrassing! So maybe Friday night, if that's not too early in the fast. I’ll have to watch how much of that liquid fat I take in…alcohol is a killer. Especially if I still want to be in church on Sunday. Oh, Ana, I can’t believe how much I missed you! With all your planning and strategizing and thinking and figuring and keeping track…you’re right up my alley! Now, if only my genes would cooperate!!

Alrite, off to start on my thinspo PowerPoint! I wanted to make one because then when I’m most in need of a little (or a lot!) of thinspiration, instead of sorting through everything out there, riddled as it is with nay-sayers and unhelpfulness, I just have a continuous stream of confidence run before me!! Wish me luck on the search!

Rememer the beauty in your bones! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment