Monday, January 31

nononononononooo. :(

I hate myself, I really do. I wish there were a kill switch on my neck or something so that as soon as I start, somebody could just rush over and flip it and that would be that. Powered down. Not burning cals, but not binging either.

It started out so stupid. I wasn't even hungry, and then I saw that pie, and figured, one teensy 1/2" pc won't hurt, coz I've got that nearly 100 cals left today to play around with...

Who thought pie and ice cream and a chocolate-filled piñata were a good idea for a bloody meeting?! (A frickin piñata?!)

And my roommate was home so I couldn't even start my guilt workout either. I need to focus, I have schoolwork due tomorrow that I've yet to do. But how can I when my abdomen is going to explode and I'm a fat cow and I'll probably gain like 2 lbs tomorrow, setting me way back for GWA? How will I be thin? My legs were just starting to get noticeably thinner. How could I jeapordize that? Tomorrow's supposed to be a 400 day on ABC but I'm fasting. Ate all tomorrow's cals already anyway. :-(

To get myself back on track, I'm posting some reverse-thinspo. Sorry if it disturbs anybody, but SOMEONE needs to give me a slap upside the head, and looks like it's gonna be me. Enjoy.





Bleh...Stay strong everybody, don't give in to that first taste...
Because remember, bones are beautiful. <3

1 comment:

  1. oh god, i hate reverse thinspo. but ddont be too hard on yourself! you can make up for today tomorrow. <3
    and im going to have to be really careful, because even some vegan products have egg whites or something like that in them, which is irritating. but i cant do it! im going to start researching even though its a month away. haha.

    thank you for commenting and believing in me. <3

    ReplyDelete