Friday, January 28

Begin Day 2!

Was down to 125.6 this morning, yes! I'll need to keep up this pace if I expect to reach GWA by next Friday.

Day 2 of the 4-day fast! I may up it to five days, we'll see, because Monday is an easy day for classes and it won't be hard to avoid food. The major test will be this weekend, because I'll be around all this food at home, and they always try to feed you at church and Bible study. At least tonight I have TONS of laundry to distract me. Now to stay hydrated - it would really be crappy if I went through this entire fast only to find afterwards that all I lost was water weight.

HA! My roommate just walked in after going out for lunch, complaining about how full she is. Not me. I'm empty and clean and pure and beautiful, more so every day.

Bones are beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment