Wednesday, February 2

God Knew I Needed Time

...for damage control. That's why he sent this crazy blizzard so school got cancelled tomorrow and I can go to the non-dungeon gym. (first time in way too long). And also I can stay up late and dance for two hours in the shower...but that's a different story lol. After that and a workout video, I feel teensies better. I'm not going to mention the amounts that I ate yesterday...and today. :-/ I should've known better than to go out with friends for Chinese before I fully recovered mentally from that crazy binge. But off school tomorrow, so don't need to worry about eating at all!

For Swedish, we had to translate one of our favorite songs as homework today. I've had Pink Floyd in my head lately, and the song I know the most Swedish words to is "Comfortably Numb". It's kind of a sad song, but some of the lyrics remind me of mine and other beautiful girls' struggle with food; you really feel it and it almost seems like it was made for me. Well, all of us, but you know. Here's the link to the song with the lyrics.

Now some happier thinspo:





[the one on the right is even thinner in real life. she's my everyday thinspo.]

Be strong loveys, and ack stay away from the binging better than I did!
Bones are beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment