Wednesday, February 23

Oh, Um... "Title"

Alrite so I admit, broke the fast a bit yesterday. Damn you, baby spinach leaves. At least it's only 40 cals for the entire bag, and don't worry, I DID NOT eat anywhere NEAR the entire bag. 5 leaves, at most. But still, broke the fast. The horrible stupid thing was, the only reason I did it was coz it was about to go bad, and I hate wasting. HATE it. (Purging is not wasting. It touched my taste buds once, that's all it takes. However, binging totally is.) Wasn't even really that hungry or whatnot, just ate it. FAILURE.

So between that blow and my wonderful/horrible friends, it's no wonder I didn't make it through today with the fast. My crazy friend M brought in cookies to class. Thank God they were smallish. I had eaten two before I knew what I was doing!! Have been totally good since then though. I was going to break the fast-ish tonight after Vespers anyway, coz my church friends watch what I eat. And they have no idea, go figure. I wanted to post now though, coz I feel like a binge coming on, and I DON'T ... CAN'T DO THAT!

Ugh, I can feel those cookies in my stomach, like a rock. Hurts like crazy. Ouch.

I've just realized I use a lot of sentences that don't actually have subjects. (See "Hurts like crazy", above.) That drives me nuts. I'll try to stop.

BTW, anybody know a good way to organize thinspo, or any tips? I have so much on my computer it's crazy, and I can never remember what I've posted etc. I've tried making some folders - bikinis, tattoos, etc - but there's so many, and so many overlapping, and so many that just don't fit anyway! Ah well, still enjoy browsing them, would just like more organization. (Ohmigod, there's another one of those sentences.)

Another realization: never told y'all about Jim! But I don't feel like it now, and I've no time to anyways.

Wish me luck on crushing this binge-urge, and good luck to you all as well!!

Bones are beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment