Monday, February 28

OH-OH-OH-OH-OH!!!!

My goodness my goodness, how could I forget? I was going to stick this in at the end of the last post but I figured it deserved a happier title than that. And so you get 2 posts in 1 day. Double whammy.

I LOST 4 POUNDS THIS MORNING SINCE MY LAST WEIGH-IN!!!!

4 exclamation points for 4 pounds, lol.

This is the 1st time I've been under 130 since my 2 bad, bad, bingey weekends.

Still too cowardly/desolate to change my counter at the side though.
Tomorrow, I promise.
Right after I tell you I had the best date ever and I still lost a couple pounds. Right?

Okay Dylan darling, I may have fucked up just a bit ago but I'm feeling reenergized thinking of that loss today, so I'm not gonna screw this developing thing between us up, alright?

Goddamn he's so sweet. I need him.
He has beautiful eyes too.
I hope I can live up to him.

Love to all!!!! (Hey, there's those 4 again. Do I always put 4 in?)
Bones are beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment