Sunday, February 27

Carpet Puddle

Hello!

I think I sound cheery on here alot. I think I just want to cheer up all the sad people whose blogs are so inspiring/so depressing that it makes me cry, both ways.

Aaaaanywho. Today was awesome, as okay days go at least. Church this morning had a lot of singing, which made me happy coz I love singing and it's such a great release. LMBO I was thinking of Dylan though...Pastor T was like, "This week, we've all done things we shouldn't have done. Let's confess our sins now..." or something like that, but when he said it, I thought of Dylan (who I didn't "do" actually, in case you were wondering lol) and smiled like crazy and couldn't stop, but I was getting these really weird looks from nearby churchgoers like, wth?! "We've all done bad things [BIG SMILE]" ??! Haha, worth it though. :)

Then after church, I had to run to the Union for the spring break trip orientation for WEST VIRGINIA!! I will be so awesome on that trip. I will love every second. Because it's a bunch of manual labor, which ==calories burned. :) Also, I just love volunteering. It fills me up. (Slight reference to Sofia's last post. :)

(I like when I can make a smiley that also serves as a funtional... um, punctuation mark, I think. :)

Also, because I've been gogogoing, not really any time to eat. There was snacks at the orientation, but I just had some carrots and celery sticks and the smallest little cute cauliflower piece there was. I was planning to work out again as soon as I got home, but I have många loads of laundry to do and 2 of our 3 machines here went kaput. You can tell by the biggy puddle that is our 2nd floor, haha. Soon's my next load is done, I might go and say eff the other 2...naw I should prolly do 1 more. Then I'll go if it's not too late. I don't want to lose the momentum I feel for the dungeon gym coz I'm no novice at losing steam. :( I'd rather hide in bed all day. Also in the bathroom, because the shower's in there.

So, it's getting about that time of night when my resistance is lowest...must find something constructive to do...like thinspo, maybe. :)
Um, hope you enjoyed the random placement...it probably subconsciously has something to do with my scatterbrained thoughts about that handsome handsome boy texting me right now. :)
The skinny girl gets the guy. And nice girls too. :)
Beauty and bones <3

No comments:

Post a Comment