Tuesday, February 22

Better, Much Better

Oh wow, I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post! Probably because I've only had time to weigh myself a couple times in there. (read as: I can't summon up the oomph to get my butt out of bed in the morning until about 10 minutes before I *should* leave.) Anyways, here I am, and hello new follower Becca!! :-)

Alrite, down to business. Those couple of weigh-ins during the week were okay, each one I only lost like 1/2 a poundish but hey, that's something. Last time was...Thursday morning though I think? So I've been super-good since then, but I don't really know what to expect tomorrow. All I know is, I'll shit a brick if I haven't lost. Hm, that might actually do me some good, doesn't a brick weigh about a pound?

Some other good news to put out there (maybe): I definitely look thinner and better. In the stomach and thigh area at least. That means I must've lost fat and gained a bit of muscle, which would count for my marginal weight loss so far, and also means I've got more fat-burning capacity, right? Doesn't do any good for my goals, though.

Speaking of which, missed the mark for GWA for the Polar Plunge by a devestating amount... :( Thankfully did not jump in a bikini. I might possibly have died from humiliation. Just coz I'm thinner now doesn't mean I'm ready to reveal this lardy body to the world yet...Proud to say, though, that Fatty McCowfull didn't make hardly a splash compared to about 90% of the other jumpers. Ha. :) By the way, if you live in parts that host the Plunge, I super-highly recommend it. I was too nervous to eat beforehand, and that 4 seconds or so of freezing shock punched the ability to eat right out of me for 5 hours afterward. Plus I'm sure it did something for metabolism or spontaneous calorie burn or something. Probably. lol.

For today, I had a few bites of reallllly spicy soup, a lo-cal yogurt, a couple pcs of baby spinach, a tiny pc of yellow cake, and (oops) buttered noodles from Noodles&Co. So, by my best estimates, that comes to:
50ish + 70 + 5 + 100 + 310 (gwah!) == 535

So...not so bad. I mean, not really great though either. Will work on it. Sloshing through all this crazy snow and slush and ice burns extra cals in addition to my normal 3 mile walk and routine, I just wonder how many. None of the cals-burned sites seem to account for that. Gotta love Wisco!! <3

Kay, so, my next order of business is to catch up on all the posts I've missed, then off to bed coz I haven't been sleeping enough lately!! Bad for the metabolism!! Bad for the weigh-in!! Bad for the unstable mental health!! Bad coz since I haven't been spending much time with my bed, our relationship is falling apart. :-(

OMG relationships!! That's right, I have to tell you about my Jim outing!! :-D But next time, I feel so unfaithful to you all, gotta get readin'!

Hm, kay so, too lazy to think of a theme for thinspo. Maybe it'll come to me. But here's some!!

(whoa, lots of double exclamation pts there.)



[right around here I decided the theme would be "faceless"]
[it's a bit disheartening, but I'm sad and need inspo for 2mro morning]


[I'm very in love with tattoos. If you find good thinspo+tattoo pix, u shud send them to me!!]
[If I'm down tomorrow, I'm gonna post my fav tattoo thinspo. :) ]







I love PJ's.


btw, Sorry if I ever double-post some pix. I have a hard time keeping track and usually just post what I feel like I want to. Like bones, coz bones are beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment