Friday, February 11

So..Does That Count as an Accomplishment...? Subtitle: Weirdest Binge Ever

Wow. Too long since I've last posted. Sorry for being a bore.

So, when I weighed in 2 days ago, I had lost a quarter of a pound. That's it. That's all. Bleh. Missed yesterday due to time, but this morning...I was 2 lbs down! Yess! But, that's still a bit up from before my binge, so...does it count?

Super-good all day, only 70 cals and was pretty okay with that. The only problem was, I volunteered at a cultural sampler-type-thing tonight...did pretty well for myself, though. Y'all woulda been proud of me. Could've easily, so easily, sparked a binge too, but nope, was good. Went up for "seconds" when everyone else did, but "my plate was dirty" so I tossed the food that I had (I thought it was supposed to be a sampler, as indicated by the title of the event, but they actually tried to feed us a whole giant dinner) and grabbed a clean plate, no questions asked. :-) It's easy to get away with stuff when you're around people that have no idea. Had a great time though, made some connections, etc.

Got home and made some tea, but I was thirsty while I was waiting for it to steep...then the real problem started. Went for the orange juice (the reasoning behind that being it's about to expire)...and BAM, binge. Go figure. It was the weirdest binge I think I've ever had; it consisted mainly of a dozen gummy bears and 1/2 a quart of orange juice. There was also a bite of mashed potatoes involved, but that was pretty much it. Not terrible, I suppose, in the grand scheme of binge scales, but def pushed me over the allowed limit. I only have 8 days until Polar Plunge - what if it's not possible to kick these pounds before then? What if I'm standing there in my bikini looking like a lard-ass? What if they take my picture? AHHHHHHHHH liquid fast tomorrow. It's settled. Wish me luck!!

[I was going to post some thinspo here, but as I was drifting through the pix earlier, I got distracted by a tv show called Supersize vs Super Skinny. Now I'm watching it instead of doing more important things, like Swedish homework or putting up thinspo. ;-) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment