Tuesday, February 8

Reality Seems So Impossible

I'm not sure how it happened, but I did not lose weight this weekend. *Stares in disbelief*

I was running around outside in the northwoods of Wisconsin for hours on end, snowshoe-ing and the like, yet it made no difference. I think it might've had something to do with the food there; I'm pretty sure they used lard in their recipes. I didn't think  people in America still used lard. It's like culture-shock from my own culture. Anyways, I tried to eat "normal" amounts this weekend, thinking that had to be better than binging, right? No opportunity for a random binge there, and we served ourselves so I was able to give myself small portions. Of course, going back to the "normal" thing, I have no idea anymore what "normal" people eat. I certainly ate much less than the other students there, but I felt full all the same. Maybe that was the downfall. I'm not sure. I don't think my body knows either. I think it just comes up with some random shitnumber and says, yeah, that'll do for today. Wth. I feel like I have such a preggers belly rite now. I don't see how that's POSSIBLE though! (The "having the belly" part, not the "being preggers" part, coz I've had 2 periods [ugh! periods! Life was better when I didn't have them!!] since I've had sex, and also I've only had sex that one crazy, crazy time... So anyways, it's only due to my bloaty Fatty McCowfullness.) (Sad face with 5 chins.)

In brighter news, I got my Avesil in the mail. Doesn't seem like it's going to be super-effective, but hey, it was free, so why the hell not give it a shot. *Supposedly* received my ipecac in the mail today, but when I opened the box, it was some strange, otherworldly dietary supplement. WTH. So still no ipecac back-up for me. Don't worry, I've been thouroughly warned about the downsides (of which there are many) to using ipecac, but I still feel it's better than the alternative - not being able to get RID of the CRAP that I put in myself. Of course, I definitely don't plan on using it as my normal, everyday (can't think of the word...) thing, but it'll be nice to have it handy should the need arise. Just plain not eating is sooo much better, and sooo much better feeling as well. So that is what I plan to do, for the most part. ughhhhhh 11 days and counting till the Polar  Plunge, I need need need to get rid of this baby belly at least by then!!

Damn lard. Damn binges. Damn cold that probably slowed up my metabolism. Damn myself, for just everything that's been going on lately. Hate hate hate me. Grrr. But tomorrow will be better!!! Yays for apples and green tea and celery!!!

Skinny = health. Gotcha.




Celery obviously leads to pretty skinny arms


This was from a blog devoted to trashing celery. I don't get it. But vanishing seems pretty good to me.

And for the finale...

WTH?
#1, ...ew.
#2, doesn't that kind of defeat the point of green tea?
Ah, well. Green stuff ftw.
Keep your bones beautiful!! <3

2 comments:

  1. sad face with 5 chins, hahah. That's too bad about the lard though. Do you have a specific number in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, number that I want to get down to? 104 is ideal, but 98-100 would be perfect! I'd like to be 120 or less by the Polar Plunge. Unless you were asking about the amount of calories in lard, in which case the answer is 115 for a single tablespoon. (GAG-GAG-GAG)

    And thanks for commenting, Janine!! Makes me feel more responsible to be strong knowing that someone is reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete