Monday, February 28

What Have I Done?

Ohmygawdddddd what did I just do!? Just ate ate ate, that's what. Actually, it wouldn't be a problem coz it was low-cal, and not realllllly a binge, and I'm still under 500 for the day, but for 2 things. 1, DATE with DYLAN tonight. I hope I'm not so bloaty from this bread!! and 2, DATE with DYLAN tonight, meaning that we're going somewhere to...eat. Well, at least I'm full to nearly bursting now so I won't be hungry and won't each much (read: won't make a gobbling pig of myself) in front of him.

Which brings me to another problem. Guys like girls that eat, that don't always just order the salads, that aren't always checking the cal-count and asking for no-fat dressing and creamer, that can handle and damnit, enjoy those ribs they just grilled. Unfortuneately, they also love the skinny girls. The ones they can whisk up in their arms, the ones they can playfully swing out of the way, etc etc. So what are girls to do? Obviously not eat when they're not around the guys and only eat when they're there. But how much is right?

Argh I don't know. I feel like this one sandwich has blown my chances of ever being with that boy. God how could I do this?!

Well, I've 2 hours in which to prepare myself for this date, then an hour meeting. Where they're serving snacks every week of course, and this week there's 2 snack-bringing people to get offended if one single little girl doesn't nosh out on their stupid brownies or cakes or deep-fried coconut-peanutbutter-chocolate-lard-flavored ice cream or what the hell ever they bring. Blehhhhhh. Will sit on the other side of the room for sure and say my muscles are too sore from working out yesterday (hey, weights for over an hour! I AM sore!) to get up. Then I'll escape right away to my wonderful date. This will be the 2nd time he's saved my life in the last 3 days, but he won't know it this time. :)

Okay well, off to put my face on then.

Lovesssssss to all!!
Bones are beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment