Saturday, February 26

Hallo Igen!

Picture Unrelated.

That's "Hello again" in Swedish. Why, I don't know. Actually that was probably pretty easy to figure out without comment. Anyway.


I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday! Time is just flying by, and I've been doing awesome!!! The last few days I know my intake has stayed under 500 every single day, much less sometimes, even tho I vaped twice!! Take that, munchies! In your face!!


And, pft, Jim? He's old news. He asks my opinion and won't let me tell it. He insults my political beliefs and refuses to accept that anyone besides him might have a pov. I think I'd pretty much be done with him no matter what, but what really sealed the deal....Dylan. omfg. Sooooo cute, soooooo sweet!!! And he even saved me at the expense of a beer!! :-)


Oh wait...speaking of beer...I suppose I should mention that the above cal counts aren't including alcohol. I've noticed a trend about alcohol running through many of the blogs I read: no one counts them as caloric. Which everyone admits as absolutely ridiculous, of course, but...the trend continues. So, staying true to fashion, I don't count the calories of my drinks. Maybe the reason is because...no one really knows how-the-fuck many cals they've consumed through alcohol; exactly how much of a shot was that? How much orange juice was in that last cup, exactly? Can you approximate for me the number of calories in that sip of your friend's mixed drink that you just took? Of course not. You just drink as much as you need to get drunk, then all's well that ends well and hopefully you don't have a high tolerance. Helps though to not eat beforehand. Less alc to get hammered = less cals taken in. :-) [note: I don't promote illegal activites, e.g. do weed and drink underage. I just enjoy them myself.]


Also, went to go workout at the dungeon gym today with a couple friends. Now that I've been there a few times, it's much less intimidating and I think that I'll want to go there more often. Otherwise I was travelling across town to get to the Y, and that was always a hassle to catch the right bus and time it perfectly and hauling all my crap there, and of course finding several free hours when this was all possible.

I have to admit, I like resistance better than cardio.

Oh Dylan, my handsome, beautiful-eyed prospective significant other, you inspire me. :-) [Sorry everyone. Can't stop thinking about him.]

Oh yes, and I just wanted to make a quick note to Sofia on her comment on my last post: mmm, I actually really don't think so. Even when I was at my lowest weight, it never crossed my mind that "hey, I'm low enough now, I can eat a few fries." I mean, I totally think the same thing to myself all the time, that if I just wait longer til I'm low enough, THEN...but that low-enough number never comes, because you always want to wait til you're a bit lower. I don't know, maybe you're right. That's just my experience with it I guess. But thank you for your comment, it really made me think.

Love and bones, everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment