Friday, February 4

Such a Little Scaredy-Fat

Way too afraid to weigh myself this morning...not gonna happen tomorrow either. I just know that whatever number that crazy little frenemy shows me, will probably be depressing. I'm going to wait til Monday, coz that's really actually the next day I'll be able to weigh in anyway. I leave for the conference tomorrow around noon-ish, and won't have internet connection until late on Sunday. Which is the Superbowl, yay! (Shameless plug for the super-awesome-fantasmic Packers!) Of course I'm happy for them, and of course I want to watch, but of course we all know what that means - Superbowl parties. And in Wisconsin, that mostly means A. stuffing your face, and B. getting completely shitfaced and screaming at the TV. lol. Not that I mind the 2nd one all too much, but I probably won't see much of it at Chapel, which is where I'm going to watch. No, the impossible one is the 1st. Can't get away from the BBQ, the chip and dip and salsa, the brats and the cheese platters (this IS Wisconsin, after all), allllllll thaaaaaat fooooooooood... I'll be able to avoid it for the most part, but trouble comes at halftime, when all your friends go up for refills and expect you to do the same. (It's even worse if you never went up in the first place.)  So, I guess we'll see what goes on. And I promise, I'll do my damndest to make that number go down down down for Monday.

Wish me luck!!

Okay, for some sportsy-type thinspo, to help get in the mood for the big game!





[Mostly the front pink one]




Yay go Sweden! :)
 Bones are Beautiful. <3

2 comments: