Wednesday, March 2

grumble-grumble-grumble

Ack, my tummy's really upset today, prolly from that junk I ate last night. (I gained a full-on pound from it.) I'm lactose-intolerant, so all the cheese plus that ice cream really did me wrong in more ways than one! Haha prolly doesn't help my tum that all I've had today was a yogurt.

That was according to plan for the most part, but I ended up not eating any for brekkie but had some at 2pm and 3.30pm, before and after choir. Had orange juice for brekkie tho, 8 oz == 110 cals. So, 180 total for today.

Shee-oot! I really really want to go to the gym, but I feel like crud! Gah, I think I'll go anyway...yes, I think so. (Wow, who knew talking it out on a blog could be so gym-inspiring?) But I MUST finish my Swedish homework 1st, I can't keep leaving it till 20 mins before I leave in the morning. Also, I have a psych midterm tomorrow, so I don't know when I'll be cramming for that as I'm so super-busy Wednesdays... shucks. Need neeeeeeed to do well...if I go workout, even for a short time, all I'll have time to do is come home, shower, then leave for choir practice, which is right before Vespers, which is right before Vespers snack. Bleh! Can't keep eating, it's killing my stomach. MUST workout. I want to sososoooo badly! Ah well, debating it on here isn't going to add any extra time to my schedule. I'll have time tomorrow after my midterm I suppose. I swear I had something going on but I can't find my goddamn planner. So tough dice for that event lol!!

'kay, don't think I have much else to say at the moment, I apologize for the lack of an invigorating yet inspiring post. Haha I don't think anybody reads mine anyways as it's so boring and selfish a failure-filled. Ah well, it inspires me anyways. Today's thinspo is inspired by my grumpy tummy.

Is this not sooo beautiful? I want to wear matchy underthings like that.



In my gallery, my title for this one is "hmm, do I really need chinese food?"

I'm going to have my button buttoned one day too.







I think I'll start scattering them more to make my posts more interesting, lol. Love and bones to y'all!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment