Wednesday, March 23

Looking For Something More

123.1

Is that all you can give me, body? After my hard work yesterday? After my pretty good cal count? After waking up horribly weak this morning? Is it because of the fish? Crap, because I still have to eat the other 1/2 sometime this week. But it was only 45 cals. Maybe because I've just started my monthly this morning? I know, I'm fat right now, but remember when you used to not give me my periods, body? Remember the fun we had then, body, GET TO IT. Enough of this "barely losing 1/2 a pound" thing.

Anyway.

I had been all stressed out because Wednesday-Thursday are "gonna hafta eat" and ALSO "can't fit in a workout" days. Now, I'm going home with Dylan Friday night and meeting his family. I'm pretty sure his mom's making dinn for us too, so that means I'll have to be all "om nom nom SUCH a good cook Mrs. Dylan's mom!"...so, I made a resolution: hell with everything else, I'M FITTING IN SOME WORKOUTS. The plan-o for the next few days:

Today: Squeeze in a run between my last class and when Dylan gets here for Vespers. If I push it, I can make it 1/2 hour.

Tomorrow (Thursday): Get up early (previously unheard of!) and workout out before class, as I don't have one till noon. Then, after classes, I have a couple hours to do some hardcore cleaning before "ice cream night" begins.

Friday: Screwed for working out, but I'm walking all the way to Dylan's place for when we get picked up by his rents, so, maybe something good there?

Since I know for sure that I'll have to eat at the end of all three days, I've decided not to fuck up my metabolism by fasting beforehand. Extreme restriction is a must, though, to make up for all the cals I'll consume later on.

Must. Not. Gain. Weight. Before. Sunday.

But! On the upswing, hello to new follower Zane! And thanks for the comment of encouragement, Lillie. lol, You know, any of you can feel free to comment at any time. Encouragement, suggestions/advice, questions, I'll take it all...it's just nice to know I'm not alone. Which is why we're all here, right? :)

Oh, ho-hum, should also mention that I've started (on Monday) the SlimQuick All Natural supplements. I bought it before the West Virginia trip because it was on clearance and I heard someone recommend it in their blog. Maybe it works, maybe not, maybe I have to wait longer, but the loss I've had so far seems to be mostly from my own work, so I'll keep you posted on that.

I know I said that I'd start walking to my across-campus class on MWF, but it's icky weather out today and I'm running a bit behind because of this post, so I'm going to take the bus again. If I walk it Friday though, it might make a good workout, methinks.

M'k, no time to scour through my archives for a thinspo theme again today, so just more pix of pretties. :)





Wow, lots of scene girls today lol.




Stay strong and lovely and beautifully boney darlings!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I usually don't do these things, but I nominated you for a blogger award. I like your blog :)

    My post is here: www.fadinglillie.blogspot.com

    The rules:
    1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
    2. Share seven things about yourself.
    3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers who are fantastic in some way.
    4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete