Wednesday, March 9

How Could I Forget?

Just a couple quick things that I should've mentioned in today's real post!

1st of all, helLO to my two lovely new followers, Lillieflower and Charl.!! My goodness I hope that I can inspire you or something! :)

Also, a couple posts ago, I mentioned Losertown, but I admit I completely looked at the wrong date. For real now, I can allegedly be down to 118ish by the time my friend visits on the 27th; that's if I do no exercise whatsoever and also stay under 600 cals/day. So I think I need to be between 115-117 when she arrives, which is higher than my previous March 27th goal of 110-115. Ah vell, maybe I'll hit 115 and fulfill both? :)

M'k, ta-ta for realz this time. Have a lovely night and empty morning! :)
Bones are beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. New follower here, cute blog. :-) I really like that website that tells you realistically when you can get to your goal weight--what a great idea! Good luck to you!

    -B

    ReplyDelete