Friday, March 25

I'm a Survivor

Thanks Olivia Lee for the encouragement!

Really quickly letting you know I made it, I'm still alive; and an update on what happened/is happening!

Yesterday's intake:

oatmeal-soymilk: 125
orange: 45
fish: 45 (Sorry VOF - I'll explain myself later. lol *If* I remember.)

total: 215

ice cream: 320
crust: 130
strawberries: 20
blueberries: 10

ice cream was 480.

yesterday's total: whopping 695

Yet, at 1pm this afternoon, after no intake yet, I was still down to

121.2

A whole pound lost!! Kind of a "what the heck!?" moment but I'll take it!

Today's intake so far:

Less than a cup of squash: 70

(I thawed some I had frozen, then split it into cups, but the last cup [which is what I ate] didn't make it all the way full. All the better for me! :)

I'll be (maybe) drinking a bit tonight, but hopefully not too much. And I also hope I don't have to eat with his fam. It would be a good bonding experience, probably, but I'm not up to another night of ~not knowing~.

Ok really gotta hit the road now but I'll give y'all the scoop when I get home tomorrow!! (Haha, ice cream...scoop...lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment