Thursday, March 24

A Lengthy and Beautiful Post

I'm sorry, but I promise this will be long, because I have so many things to say!

Up to bat is a big "OhmyGodddddddd thank you!!!!" to Miss Lillie!! She bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger Award, which pretty much was the sweetest thing ever. Rules: Thank the lovely that gave you the gift (haha no prompting needed here!); Share 7 things about yourself; deal out the award to 10 more wonderful bloggers and drop in on their blog and say hi! :)

So, 7 things, huh? ...

1. I used to ride horses all the time, jumping and everything, but one time I got stepped on and though I wasn't hurt, it spooked me enough (for some reason?) that I didn't go back for a few weeks, then my instructor moved and I've never really ridden on my own since.
2. I love to garden, and my stepdad even gave me my own plot to use this summer and I plan to grow many wonderful, strange, and varied things there.
3. My fam is a bit messy - I won't go into it too much (this post doesn't need to get THAT long lol), but I have 2 older 1/2 bros, an older 1/2 sister, and a younger 1/2 bro. Confused yet? Yeahhh...
4. I'm lactose-intolerant but sometimes when I binge I still eat ice cream and cheese and stuff because they used to be some of my fave foods before I started losing weight. I've always been lactose-intolerant though.
5. I have conversations with myself in my own head, and sometimes I catch myself actually mouthing the words and I feel incredibly stupid and insane.
6. The first and only time I've ever had sex was in a threesome with my best friend and her fiancee. I kind of only count it halfway as sex though because he didn't go very far in. Not sure that makes a diff tho...?
7. My first language is English. I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and can converse fairly well in it. I also took 2 years of Latin in high school. I'm in my 2nd semester of college-level Swedish and I plan to continue through the entire program. Next fall semester, I plan to start French as well. Long story summarized, languages are marvelous.

Now for my 10-or-so nominees. I'm sorry but I don't think I know everyone's names, so I'll just use blog titles, I hope that's not too lame of me!

1. Why Can't I Just Be...Perfect?
2. Count My Bones
3. Skinny is sexy, big isn't beautiful
4. So She Says
5. Bingo Wings
6. gonna be skinny, coming?
7. *fluttering hearts
8. a journey to bones
9. Let's Dance Like We Used To <3

I love you all and I promise to stop by later tonight or tomorrow morning with smiles for y'all! (Okay, I guess I did know most of the names, just a couple I didn't, but if I did mostly names, then I'd feel bad for those couple that got posted as titles...)

Next order of business: Vespers dinner last night, and intake for yesterday.
During the day I had my oatmeal-soymilk, 125, and an orange, 45. At dinner I forced down:

1/4 baked potato: 40ish
5 carrots: 40ish (they had some butter on them)
1/2-cup-ish cooked cabbage: 15ish
slice of (homemade?) bread w 1/2 Tbsp butter: 130ish(going high because I'm not sure about the bread)

Total for the day (grr, I hate all these "ish"s, but I went high on all just in case): 395

Hm, not as bad as I had thought! :)

Next on the agenda: today and other fun things of the near future!
Since Dylan stayed overnight and we ate and went to work out together in the morning, I didn't get to weigh myself right away. (Drove me doubly crazy because I hadn't added up yesterday yet either.) So, after oatmeal-soymilk (125) (also, soymilk now gone, back to the water! :), 1/2 hour lifting, 10 oz water, and 1/2 cup of coffee, I weighed

122.2

A loss of nearly a whole pound!! Yesss!!! AND with eating in front of people AND with stuff in me already! Today just gets better and better!

And you know what else is great? I was planning to play the "lactose intolerance" card tonight at Coldstone so I could just give away most of my ice cream. Turns out that they have (lactose-free) sorbet, which has like 1/2 the cals of the ice cream, so with a good cal count today and working out this morning, I'll be able to eat a whole serving in front of everyone!

And I can stop worrying about Friday night eating too. Dylan said his fam isn't really planning on having a dinn, but "they might stop someplace on the way home". So, if I just say I ate before I came (totally plausible - they're picking us up at 5pm), it's ixnay on the fast food! Just have to be crafty about Saturday morning's brekkie now, and I'll be good to go for Sunday night whootwhoot! :)
The only downside of today is that my skin is turning to absolute hell. I guess VOF isn't great for that kind of upkeep, hm. Any suggestions for that?

Okay, I've spent much too long on this, now must dash away to class! (Bonus cals burned for dashing, right? Right. :)

Farewell for now darling, stay strong, and may you all become ever stronger every day!
Bones are beautiful <3

3 comments:

  1. aw hun, thanks so much! I love your blog, looks super cute. I know what you mean about the ishs, they suck. Thats why I mostly eat all of something, but usually just if I know the calorie content. Sending you skinnies darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post :) and thank you so much for it! I've already received it though, but thank you so much it means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D Lactose intolerance sucks, but is a great excuse to get out of having ice cream :) Stay strong xxxx

    ReplyDelete