Monday, March 7

~I am writing this part the day before I post it. I'm hoping that since it's already typed out, established, more permanent than a thought, I will be unable to break the dream that binds it.~

Alrite, Monday, what a good day! All I've had to eat today was canteloupe. Delish! I'm trying the GM Diet for this week, although it'll be cut short Saturday. And I can't eat the beef, because I'm a vegetarian for the duration of Lent, but maybe a Boca burger or something tofu. *[Important Later Addition! Eating meat after beinga vegetarian awhile can be discomforting and badddd, so ease back into it, if you plan to.]* And though it says nothing about cals, I'm nervous about that so I'm still counting. I know it sounds funny, coming from a car company, but...it makes sense. And I'd just like to try it, too. Good ol' mom, buying me a canteloupe for school before I even asked, just at the right time!

I woke up empty today, after not giving in to the temptation of those sweets mom and my dad's gf sent with me. Also, brought the Thin Mints to Swedish today, and my friends gobbled up most of them and I gave the rest away, so no need to worry about them! For the peanut butter balls, I'm allowing myself 1 per day.

I have not gone over 500 cals today. In fact, I have not come close to that. The peanut butter ball was 100ish, and the rest was canteloupe. It's 277 cals for an entire large melon (defined as 6-6.5" diameter), so since I did not deviate from the diet except for very minimal liquid cals, I expect an awesome number on that scale tomorrow.

~Let's see.~

Bah-ba-ba-da! The Real Deal:

I'll give the quickest run-down of "so far today" as I can. Need to get cramming, so may not be able to read/comment/update till very late tomorrow.

Had 2 Thin Mints for a total of 80 cals, as my friends refused to eat more of them unless I'd eat with them. But now they're gone and I don't need to worry about them. Easy-peasy.

I did wake up empty, but I've already screwed up on the GM. Intended to cut out the pb ball coz of the cookies, but ate it anyway, along with 1/2 a choco-pretzel. Going with 100 cals on both, I'm at 280 plus canteloupe and fighting the bingies as I type. No good, as I'm to study soon - argh what do you guys do for study munchies?

SlimQuick Naturals was on clearance at Walgreens so I thought I'd give that a go, as I've heard good things about it. I'll update y'all on that once I get into it.

The Dreaded Shopping Story

Okay, since my posts tend to get so long, I'm making this as short as possible as well. My friend I went to IHOP with was always bigger than me, always, and sometimes much bigger. She's lost weight recently, just as I gained my college pounds. We were trying on clothes, and we were switching with each other as we're now approximately the same size. That was a blow to me, but I tried to be proud of her for it. I mean, I am happy she's lost weight. But still.

Anyways, the store used crazy sizes so we asked for help. NOTE: In jeans with sizes like that, I was in the low-20's at my LW. So. She asks for something similar to a size 9, and I say that I've been around a 5-7ish. The lady gets her a 28 and me a 26. Okay, not so bad...right? I was glad that I was at least still smaller than her, even though she wears her clothes tight. Well...those 26's didn't make it past my fat fat fatty hips. (For the record, they would've fit my waist, but my goddamn hips got in the way 1st). And my friend? 28 was much too large, so she squeezed down into the 26 I just had to shamefully step out of. True, she had a muffin-top, but still, she had them ON.

I fucking suck.

So. Here's the deal. We ended up loving the same skirt later, and since it was on clearance, there was only a medium and a large left. As they both fit us both, I ended up with the medium. Now. She's coming down to get schnackered with me on the 27th of March. We decided we were going to wear these crazy awesome matching skirts. My goal is to be very noticeably smaller than her by then, and PROVE that I DESERVE to wear the smaller skirt. And I will. That's been the status quo since the moment we met each other, and I'm not going to let this sudden flip-flop stick around. Be as thin as you want, my dear, but I'm supposed to be thinner.

I sound horrible. How could I think this way of my best friend? I'm not sure, but I do know that it is hella good inspiration and it stopped me from having another pb ball/choco pretzel already today. Losertown informs me that if I stick to under 600 cals a day, even without exercise I could potentially be between 103-105 lbs by that time. Next week while I'm in WV it might be rough, but there will be lots of manual labor. And as she's no longer getting married in June, this is my new goal time. I'll make my new GW for then be between 110-115 to be on the safe side.

Between 100-115 by March 27. That's about 3 weeks.

I love you darling.
But I will be thinner.
I will be smaller.
I will be skinnier.
I will be more delicate than you've ever come close to.

I pray I don't ruin what we have.



I am a wretched human being.
But I'll be a lovely one.
My bones will be beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment