Tuesday, March 22

Mm-hm, Another Post

Sorry for doubling up today. But I swear, I actually have a little bit to say now.

Start off with my intake:

Oatmeal with vanilla Silk (only 1/2 serving each today, never made the 2nd half): 125
BRAEBURN apple this time (wha...?): 80
mandarin orange: 45
1/2 fillet of alaskan pollack: 45
lemon Propel: 20

Total: 315, or 295 without the flavored water

I know, I know, I screwed myself with that fish, not part of VOF (what I lovingly call this week's plan of Veggies-Oatmeal-Fruit), but as I was walking home from the gym, somebody was making fish and I could smell it and I couldn't stop thinking about it and there was nearly no fat in it and so all the cals were protein so that's okay right? Of course not. Meh. But at least my total was still kind of low, there's maybe a bit of wiggle room for another orange before bed. Maybe. I'll try not to.

On the up side, BURNED IT UP at the gym today! Ran 2.5 miles. This may not sound like much of anything to anyone else, but I've been living under the impression that I would be unable to do more than like, 3 minutes of jogging before needing to stop and making a fool of myself in the process. But I made it, and it felt damn good. I'll be doing a hella lot more of that!! Plus resistance trained for around 1/2 hour-ish. Would have done more, but I was with my friend today and she wanted to stop. (Side note: I've noticed that nobody besides me seems to like doing full circuits and working every muscle possible, much less several times over. Is that normal, or do I have lazy friends? Hm.) Anyway, my friend that I went with wants to make this a weekly thing, which is excelleeeeeeent!! Did I mention that she was on the lifting team at her high school? Oh yes. Challenge? I think so. :)

Probably no way to fit in a workout for the next two days, so hopefully I'm damn sore to make up for it. Supersupersuper anxious for Vespers dinner tomorrow, and even more so for "ice cream night" on Thursday. Even a small of just ice cream at Coldstone is more than 300. Fuckos. Mehhh...I'll do my best, but if I don't post...you know why. :(

Interesting thing: Found a stream-of-consciousness page I wrote while I was bored during psych class exactly 2 weeks ago. Guess what, I was exactly - EXACTLY, to a tenth of a pound - the same weight then as I am now. How depressing is that? I'd better lose tomorrow, I'll go nuts if I don't...

Oh, speaking of Vespers, choir sings, so I'd reeeeally better lose if I don't wanna look like Fatty McCowfull up in front of the congregation. Oh good God...gah. Wish me luck with these next two days. If they go according to plan, then I might be okay for Sunday. If no, then... End. Of. World. (Pretty much.)

Ahkay, off to do laundry, that will keep me occupied quite awhile so maybe I'll make it to bed without that extra 45-cal orange. No theme for thinspo today, just posting stuff to keep me motivated.




This is actually the color my hair is right now. If only I could look like her...


This is my desktop background right now, and since all my desktops have been record-themed lately, I figured it wasn't too noticible to others, but it still inspires me every time I see it.



Look how happy the 2 above skinnies are. I want to be like that.


Love y'all so much, stay strong and lovely!
Bones are beautiful <3

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful post :)
    You're such an inspiration.

    Keep it up lovely.

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete