Sunday, March 6

This Weekend: GoodgoodgoodBINGE

Hi. I feel that my posts tend to be erratic and don't always follow, but if they make sense to at least some people and maybe inspire them, then it's all good. Also, sorry for the recent lack of thinspo, can't do that on my mom's computer. :(

I'll give yesterday and today the best overview I can, but I'm feeling really shitty about them and also I need to finish packing and be up in less than 5 hours to drive back to school in time to sing in Chapel. [Note: stopped in the middle of writing this, then continued today. I'll break it up so it's easier to get lol]

-Friday-
Yesterday's cal count came to under 200, but my dad took us to Cracker Barrel for his birthday. They don't post their nutritional info (they state plainly on their site that they can't - so you KNOW it's bad), but I ordered the veggie platter or whatevs they call it. All their "veggies" looked horrible cal-wise, but I ended up getting okra, carrots, applesauce, and cottage cheese. Felt like shit after stuffing all that down but it was delish and I couldn't stop myself. Cause I thought I had blown pretty much everything after that (I was SO stuffed!), I had a binge on Ritz crackers (1/2 sleeve), cheddar goldfish crackers, and craisens. Then I actually thought I'd punish myself  by looking up the cals I ate at Cracker Barrel...turns out my day's total would have been less than 800 cals. Shit.

-Saturday-
So then today I was awesome again. My bff that I haven't seen in FOREVER wanted to go to IHOP for lunch, coz that used to be our thing. Looked up their nutrition online - OMG. AVOID IHOP AT ALL COSTS. But I ordered a "fit" (whatev they call that option on their menu) 2x2x2, which is 2 pancakes, 2-ish eggs' worth of scrambled egg substitute, and 2 strips of bacon. My friend wanted the bacon and I only had a few bites of the eggs, and since the total was 400 for all of it, I think I probably had 200, maybe 250 cals worth.

Then my dad wanted to go out for the inevitable family birthday dinner. Awful place! I was looking for a vegetarian option, and when I finally saw the veggie burger, I was so happy! Until I saw that they slather it with gallons of BBQ sauce. Shit. So ordered a caesar salad, no chicken, and a cup of chili. Came with a breadstick, but also ate my dad's gf's breadstick, and a couple of my bro's chili cheese fries. (Read an article once, chili cheese fries are one of the worst foods on the planet, literally.) So...I'm guessing total around, 600-700?

-Evil Saturday Night Fiasco-
Terrifyingly long story short: peanut butter balls. crisco, chocolate, peanut butter, butter-butter, rice crispies. leftover chocolate, so made chocolate-covered big sourdough pretzels. Didn't realize EACH pretzel was 100 cals till after several of them. Probably around 1000 cals right there. AND his gf sent a whole container of them home with me. They're on the kitchen table. Taunting me. They've been calling me all evening. That, and the box of Girl Scout Thin Mints my mom sent with me, sitting next to them. Garrr.

-The Weigh-Ins-
My mom got a new electronic scale for her apartment, as our old dial-y one stayed with my dad at his house. I'm not sure how accurate it is compared to mine, but it looks super-sleek and legit. This weekend's tally: even after Friday night's binge, I was only still at 125.5! A gain of only 0.1 lbs? Better than what could've been!

...and what was. After the above-mentioned Fiasco, weighed in on mom's scale at 128 even. Rawr! I am a fatty cow that cannot control myself!! This is why I can't bake anymore, even though I used to love it so.

-Sunday Evening (Now)-
So, all I had today was *most* of a veggie burger at a sports grill, which I figure to be around 300-400 cals. Also, one of the damned peanut butter balls. I have no idea, so I'm gonna go high and guess 100? But that's a complete guess, so maybe that's not even high.

Tomorrow, I'm going to tell you a story of incredible heartbreak, frustration, and a new goal arising from the ashes of my tears. Or something. (a.k.a. shopping with my friend. I'm sure you probably know what THAT means...) But this post has become long enough! (Not to mention, the wound's still a little fresh.)

So, until tomorrow, pretties!
Bones are beautiful <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow dude, we really are like the same weight! Thats kind of awesome, we can get skinny together. We even had a similar binge gain. I hope you have a great day, be safe and strong and I am sending you skinnies!

    ReplyDelete