Wednesday, March 9

Hard Work DOES Pay Off!

GUESS WHO'S OFFICIALLY A GIRLFRIEND!?

I'm so very excited! That extra 2.2 pound loss may have inspired him, or at least strengthened his resolve; before he asked me to be his girl, we had the most lovely convo about how large his hands and feet and height and general-ness of being are, relative to me and mine. I love being the tiny sweetheart. :) This is a major part of what I was working for. My God, that boy is sweeter than honey!

I decided that since today is Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday, I would give myself a little leeway on the cals, up to 650. Guess what, I totalled what I ate, and still ended up with less than 500! And I thought I had been nomming SO much all day! Here's the grand sum here:

Lean Cuisine (with chicken and shrimp, but I didn't finish all of it): 230
a slice of bread: 70
a small mix of corn and okra: 60
3-4 melon spears: 40-ish
2 m&m's: idk, 5?

Total: 405

Without even trying. :) After my bought of illness this morning, I made sure to chug the liquids more today (though still not enough, I don't think), so there might be a slight gain of water weight tomorrow. I'll hate it, but I'll live with it.

The sweetie's coming with me to Ash Wednesday Vespers tomorrow night, I'm excited for him to meet my church friends! I hope he's not too intimidated though, meeting them early and such. My one guy friend should be some good convo for him though, coz they're both that crazy-smart engineer type. Ahhh, my boy's so intelligent. And good-looking.

I apologize for my twitter-pated-osity lovlies! But my head's just not screwed on straight now! I love you all, and stay strong to acheive the beautiful goals you're striving for!

It looks so easy for him...
Will he be able to hold me up too...?
Bones are beautiful, and so are crushes. <3

1 comment: