Wednesday, March 2

Update on Tonight

Hello again!

So, I wasn't sure why my tummy is being so crappy right now, but I thought maybe it was lack of food...? I don't know, it just felt kind of like after you fast awhile. So I made 1/2 a grill cheese, which was 60 cal for the cheese and 80 for the bread, bringing my total to

320.

Then after Vespers, I made sure everyone knew I was feeling under the weather, the plan being so I didn't need to eat the snack. Unfortunately, snack was Little Caesar's Pizza. Which, I suppose, if you're going for fast-foody pizza, LC's is the place to go for the healthiER stuff, but still. I'm a sucker for pizza. So I took a slice of the cheese. Only ate 1/2 the cheese and picked the rest off, and left a large portion of the crust on my plate as well. Oh, and the slice I grabbed was abnormally small, like 1/2 the size of a normal slice. So even though 1 slice is allegedly 250 cal (omg for 1 slice?!), I'm counting it as 200. Probably an over-estimate, but better to over-estimate and do better tomorrow than under-estimate and get cozy. :(

The pizza thing nearly started a binge-fiasco, I could feel that...you know, feeling coming on. Fought it and beat it. :) So I guess I ended my day with a sort-of success!! 520 total cals, but beat the bingey blues. :)

God, I still feel like shit though. Needed to do better today so I could maybe be a little littler for Dylan tomorrow night. :) Ugh going to Bdub's...the Boca burger is only 250 cals tho, so maybe I'll have 1/2 of that and a salad to fill me up! Haha I remember long time gone, I used to go on Thursdays for the boneless deal thing. Btw, 8 wings is something like 800 cals. Dear God.

Speaking of chicken, it's official and I've announced it to the world: I'm going vegetarian for lent, which is in a week. I'm already mostly vegetarian anyways, meat just isn't as awesome as, say, celery. :) But at least no one will be able to seriously question my motives. And I'm doing it for a totally legit reason, too. My body is God's temple, and even though I'm Lutheran, Catholicism says gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins, right? Lee-jit.

Now, cram for psych midterm or pass out and feel better for tomorrow...? We'll see I guess.

Love to all, and wish you success on whatevs you're doing to be beauuuuuutiful and boney! <3

1 comment:

  1. Well done on fighting the binge! Your intake wasn't so bad! You can definitely do this :)
    Stay strong sweet <3

    ReplyDelete