Monday, March 21

Priorities

I have a full assignment of Swedish homework, several unstarted readings for tomorrow in psych, and I'm 1/2 chapter behind in Nutri Sci. What do I do the second I get home from my meeting? Start that buttload of work? Psh of course not, I jump on to Blogger and check how much I said a mandarin orange was. Excellent.

Another priority switch-up: do I go low-cal, or do I eat a bit extra so my body can heal? If I consume any extra, my beating at the gym today will have been pretty much for naught. But, if I can heal faster, then I can do more fasting. But looking at my week, would fasting even be possible any extra days? Fuck. Priorities.

Well, I weighed in at 124.7 this morning, a gain of a pound and a half over the last week. Not as bad as I was expecting nor as terrible as I deserve, but still a blow, considering my looming deadline. :(

As I mentioned above, worked out today, but I left the gym unsatisfied because there were sooo many people I didn't get to do as many circuits and reps as I could have. At least I'll probably still be sore tomorrow?

Today's cal count:

Oatmeal made with Vanilla Silk (I have to use it up...): 250
FUJI apple (I was hoodwinked!): 80
Mandarin orange: 45
Vitamin Water: 125

Total: 500 even

Minus 7-min warm-up on the bike (41 cals), minus resistance & weights (around 300ish)...well, I guess the cal balance wasn't TOO bad then...I'm'a still try to survive without another orange though. But rest assured, if I do eat anything else today, it will be JUST the orange, and that is ALL.

Hm...I know you're supposed to rest in between days of lifting and such, but...I really didn't get the chance to push myself all the way today, and tomorrow looks like such a perfect schedule to fit a work-out in, and I'd really love to burn some pouuuuuundsssss...I guess we'll see.

Oh, funny/irritating story from this morning. I feel kind of mean telling it but...you'll see.
So, was on the bus, and at this one stop, we had already started moving, and a fat girl chugs on up and the driver (coz he's nice) slams on the brakes and gives everyone a heart attack just so the slow fat girl can get on. Meh.
Here's the real kicker though: fat girl gets off AT THE VERY NEXT STOP. A BLOCK AWAY. Wth, so lazy!! No wonder she was so overweight! Was good reverse thinspo though, I guess.

Got me thinking about why I take the bus to that class, however. Used to be coz it was super-freezy out and the class is across town. But, if I would leave, like, 10 mins earlier, I could walk there and get there at the same time pretty much. So, thank you, random chunky stranger, for inspiring my epiphany. I shouldn't have been so mean...

On Thursday, I'm hanging out with my friends and one one really good girlfriend wants to take me to Coldstone Creamery, as I've never been there before and it's apparently her fave ice cream ever. They made a special date and time about it and everything. So no avoiding it, but I'm super-worried. It's so close to Sunday, it's too much too close. It's too much anytime but what if I gain? What if I gain and can't lose it in time?! Also, won't be able to work out Wednesday or Thursday, that just leaves Friday and Saturday, and what if I'm too sore Saturday from working out Friday and I can't? Ohmygod I'm panicking so much over this, I've been researching their facts but who knows what she'll order for me? I need my friends and I need them to know I eat and know I'm normal and know my priorities are perfect but how can I handle this?

I'm just not sure. :(

Reverse thinspo is crappy, but I'll post it anyway, for my sake. Maybe scare the bejeezus outta my fat-retaining self, bejeezus has to be like at least a pound, right? Uh, right. Good.


This is just disgusting. Why would anyone think this is OKAY?!



This is honestly one of the grossest things I've ever seen.



Oh yuck oh yuck oh yuck this is so terrible. Ughhh...don't think I'll have that orange after all...
My bones are worth more than that. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment