Friday, March 4

That Was NOT a Walk of Shame

Hello!

I'll get around to the Walk-of-Shame fiasco in just a minute, but I want to recap yesterday's awesomeness 1st! Since it's almost like 2 days in 1, this may be a longish post, but I'll do my best to keep it Occam's Razor coz I've a lot to do and not much time to do it!

Yesterday I had 1/2 serving of OJ for brekkie, 55 cals. Then before the Bdub's date I decided that I didn't want to break what was essentially a mini-liquids fast with crazyness, so I had 1/4 serving of Quaker's "Quakes" caramel mini rice cakes, which came to about 27 and something-ith cals, but that's silly so I rounded to 30. Then at Bdub's, if I had wanted to binge, I couldn't have!! Between stomach shrinkage and general stomach touchiness lately I suppose. Anyways, 1/2 Boca burger for 125 cals, and a side salad, which was allegedly 99 cals...? But I didn't eat the croutons and left a bunch scattered round the bowl; but put a 40-cal dressing packet on...so I'm saying that the salad came to a total of 100 cals. No cals for the rest of the amazing night except a few sips of a non-alcoholic margarita, but I'm not counting that because 1. Idk how many cals it would be anyway!! and 2. It was a magical, shared margarita, so therefore doesn't count. Right? Oh, I did try 1 small bite of my drunk friend's ice cream.

So that gives me:
55 + 30 + 125 + 100 == 310. On a hang-out AND date-night even!! Proud of that!

Shee-oot, did not realize how late it was getting! I'll have to post again later (sorry for double-posting!) to tell about what happened with Dylan (aka the above-mentioned fiasco!) and also about today!

Alright lovies, stay boney and beautiful!! <3

p.s. I just realized how lame it is that my title has nothing to do with what's actually in my post. Saaaad. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment