Friday, March 11

Ta-Ta For Now, Darlings

So, this is likely to be my last post before I head off to West Virginia on a service trip for spring break. I leave at 8am tomorrow! Whoot!

Alrite...remember how I was expecting a higher number on the scale yesterday morning? Up from my previous weight of 123.2? (which I think I accidentally may have left unannounced, actually...anyways.) I stepped on AFTER a cup of tea, 1/2 cup of coffee, and 2 strawberries, and...was 123.1. Say whaaaaaaaaa?! I'll take it!

But of course, I would expect it to affect me later tho, as in, this morning. Especially as I was a bit naughty yesterday. Already had around 500 cals, before we ordered chinese...I really really wouldn't recommend General Tso's tofu. It was edible tho. I fully expected to eat all of it, but I didn't even eat 1/2. So that's all good and well...but then I drank my face off and got completely wasted. Fuck hangovers, lmbo. SO. The number on the scale today is gonna be completely skyrocketed, yeah?

122.2.

Hellz yes!

I can't celebrate TOO too much tho, as some of it is probably water weight. Also, celebrating makes me think of alcohol and food, which in turn make me think of how great regurgitated tofu and vodka tasted this morning...yummmmm.

On the bright side, I probably burned off at least some of the liquid fat by making out hardcore with my babe last night. He's getting better at kissing. :) (At first, he used waaaay too much tongue; problem is, I'm a very conservative tongue-user. Just for teasing. :) Mmmm he's so warm and cuddly! And he doesn't try anything naughty! What a boy. Won't see him/talk to him for a week now tho, damn spring break. (Just kidding spring break I love you don't leave meeee!)  Also, since I was sick as a dog most of today, my cal count will be higher again. At 370 already, and it's only 4pm. Garr. But maybe my metabolism is upped?

Hopefully I'll be even better for Dylan next time I see him, but it'll be hard, as I'll have to eat with the others on the trip, and also I won't have access to a scale allllll week! :( I was really happy tho last night, when he draped his arms around me he touched my hipbones and ribs and called me his cute tiny beautiful girl! Yays for weight loss!! :) Okay, I reeeeeally need to stop talking about him, I'm sure I've bored you all to death about it by now.

K well, I'd better get a-packing! The next 16 hours will just fly by! Wish me luck staying strong this week, and everybody enjoy the lovely lovely springish weather and feel beautiful and thin and cheeeeeeerful!!!!!!!! Love you all and I'll miss everyone!!! Buh-byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! <3
<3
<3
<3

Kittens have nothing to do with anything, besides the fact they're adorable.
(Shh. Maybe you can't see him, but there's totally a cat in this pic. But don't tell, he's hiding. :)
Hugs from me to everyone! <3
I think he gave up mouses for Lent.
Don't laugh. I'm totally serious. :)
And there you have it, darlings.
Kittens are adorable, and bones are beautiful. <3

p.s. did you see did you see did you see?! Updated my countdown thingy!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment