Tuesday, March 29

Skeleton, Why Do you Insist on Eating Chinese?

My fast yesterday went super well until about 11pm. (I KNEW I should have gone to bed early...) All I had up to then was the 255 cals I mentioned in my last post. But...then I was craving Chinese food soooooo badly that I had pulled out one of those pre-packaged microwave things before I know what I was doing! DON'T WORRY though, I beat that reflex...by eating a yogurt. Total for yesterday was:

325

on a fasting day...hm. Not surprisingly, today's weight was not that much less:

121.9

but at least I'm back in the 121's, right?

I should probably explain why I would even have those microwave Chinese things. I love them so much. I love Chinese food, it's a worse weakness than ice cream or pizza (which are my most common binge foods) and unlike pizza and ice cream cravings, my Chinese food cravings DON'T GO AWAY.

So anyway, when my mom heard I was going vegetarian for Lent, (being the mungo meat eater she is) she freaked out a bit and bought me tons and tons of these microwave things, because they're vegetarian approved. It's my greatest victory every day to not eat one. I haven't had one in over a month. But I still want one. Maybe if I have low cals after my friend comes and a good workout, I'll have 1/2 of one tonight. Maybe. I'll try not to, because there's a 50% chance of me not stopping at half. 50% is quite high. :(

Hello to my 3 new followers! I can figure out who 2 of you are, but I just don't see a 3rd new person, so I'll just remain vague in my hellos for now... :-P



Okay, I'm going to try to put a video in here because it's my new fave thinspo song lol. Sorry if it doesn't work, I'll just post the link then. Hm, ok, that looks funny, so...lol here's the link:

Skeleton Song by Kate Nash

Okay, gotta kick it in gear to be ready in time to meet my friend! Thanks for all the well-wishes for my lunch today!!

Love you all!
Bones are beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. How on earth do you even do a water fast...
    I have done a liquid fast today, eating soup and a soy latte and one of those lucazade lite things...
    and I just stood up and almost fainted...
    and I felt weak when I was riding and cried...
    I still haven't give in to eating... but wow to you
    i wish i had your strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel your chinese food pain, it is one of my weaknesses

    ReplyDelete