Thursday, March 10

Oh, My Aching Guilt Factory

Just wanted to let y'all know how the Vespers dinner went.

I was so happy the chili had meat! So none of that for me! But I still had to eat SOMEthing, and even when I did, my friends still freaked out that it wasn't enough. So, here's what I ended up with.

1/2 cup VERY buttery mashed taters: 110
~1/8 cup oyster crackers: 10
graaaaapes: 25

day's total (250) + dinner total (145) == 395

Well, not as bad as I thought it was. But I'm not finished.

Vespers dessert. Yes, I really just said that.

1/4 cup vanilla ice cream: 60
1/4 cup fudge n vanilla: 65
1/4 cup cookies n cream: 70

395 + 195 == 590

Fml. But I'm not even done yet. After Dylan and I walked back to mine, I wanted to get rid of those pb balls, but he was really uncomfortable eating one if I wasn't going to. So I did. Add 100 onto that score there.

690. OMFG EFFING FML.

With no cals burned either, cept maybe 2, 2.5 hours of walking. Poo.
So I'm expecting a higher number on the scale tomorrow. But it will serve as motivation for a better, more in-control day with less excuses!! Actually NO excuses!! I've decided, day-time fast, possibly a 24-hour one, but depends on what Dylan wants to do tomorrow night. :) Mmm, good thing I've just gotten some new flavors of tea!!

And now that this post has gotten much, much longer than it ever should have been,
Good-night, lovelies. Sleep well and have a beautiful morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment