Sunday, March 20

My Lives Don't Jive

As in, my eating life and other life.

The last week was great in the "other" category, but horrid for eating. I'm afraid to see what my scale has to say tomorrow morning...

Quick recap of "other": dug a mini-pond and a deepbed on the organic vineyard, played bingo with old folks, shuffled papers for a domestic abuse shelter, made balloon animals, watched movies, bonded with new friends, learned about mining and mountain-top removal in West Virginia, explored thrift and consignment shops near the vineyard, and such. Wonderful. Beautiful. Brilliant.

Let's not get too much into the eating aspect, shall we...my saving grace was that most of the girls on the trip with me (it was 8 other girls and a guy, lol) were very health-consious as well, so not too much *unhealthy* eating. Just a lot of it. Blehhh. But, as little info as that is, it will all be revealed to you in tomorrow's weight. Blehhh.

Taking that into consideration, and also the fact that I needneedneed to be smaller by next Sunday - 1 week from today - for my friend coming to visit, I've created a master plan for the next week.

This last week, I was intro'd to on-the-stove oatmeal, and I found the filling experience quite pleasurable and lo-calish, all things considered. So, my plan is to eat only oatmeal and fruits/veggies for the next week. Did quite well for myself today, though I wasn't counting (I plan to add it up at the end, which will be soon, methinks). I allowed myself today of not counting because it would be hard to jump from a week of craziness straight into under-500's and fasts. Which I plan to do as many days of as possible, but I'm mighty ill at the moment...if I'm feeling a bit better tomorrow, then tomorrow is a liquid fast. If no, then [insert master plan here]. Same for the other days, except Wednesday, as that's Vespers. Of course, mucho tea and water.

Fudged up a little today, as you'll see below. I'm seeing this for the first time too, so bear with me.

Pink Lady apple (best. apples. ever.) : 80 seems to be the concensus
banana with 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter (1st oops): 80ish+50 == 130
mandarin orange: 45
2/3 salad (romaine, green pepps, mushrooms. sprouts, tomatoes) with lite tomato ranch dressing: 50 + 60 ==110
oatmeal: 150

grand total: [cue drumroll] 515

Bada-boom. Accidental awesomeness, ah loove it. Plus was fooling around hardcore with my boii Dylan for - get this -12 hours straight last night/this morning, that had to have some effect. lolz. What a guy, do believe I'll keep him. I don't believe in sex before marriage, but trust me, I can still "sexercise" well enough. Hopefully that's not TMI for ya'll. Actually it helped in 2 ways, burning cals, and also (seeing as we didn't get up til 1-ish this afternoon) keeping me from eating. Double Whammy, hellz yes.

So, there you have it: My last week of MIA in a nutshell, my terror for tomorrow morning, my plan, and my successful day today. And I think this post is actually much shorter than my usual ones, hm. Hm hm thinspo, what shall I post...? Well, Dylan noticed my collarbones this morning (he also said he liked my flat tum, buuut not believing him on THAT one...) so I'll post collarbones! Ah bones, love y'all so much, come visit me soon. Preferably by next Sunday...?

Mischa Barton, always a thinspiration





one of my fave thinspo pix



how cool is this picture?

Alright beauties, stay lovely and think skinny. Bones are beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment