Wednesday, April 13

Dona Nobis Pacem

Grant us peace...

First, thanks everyone for the kale tips! I've had kale chips before, but I've never made them myself, so thanks for the instructions Zane!

Lost 1.1 pounds today, so I'm down to:

122.4

I guess 1.1 pounds is okay...

Today's intake:

Activia: 70 (not on my plan, but it was rancid and made me sick so I'm punished for it at least)
some red bell pepper slices: 15 (high estimate)
total kale: 30 (high estimate)
total romaine: 20
total fat-free Western salad dressing: 75 (how distressing!)
total so far: 210
Not bad, right? But I did end up going to Vespers dinner, and it's so extremely strange that this happens this way sometimes, but...dinner made me hungrier, so I made a grilled cheese when I got home. :(

2 slices bread: 70
slice cheese: 60
total so far: 340
Okay, so broke the raw foods/liquids thing majorly, but still under the cals for today, right? Um, hold that thought, because (as you probably noticed) I haven't added in Vespers dinner yet...

3/4 baked potato: 150 (high estimate, but still already over...)
(most of) 2 double-stuff oreos: 65
lots of pickles: 0 (thank goodness!!)
6 baby carrots: 35
a couple grapes: 10 (high estimate)

current. effing. total: 600
...Oh. I thought it would be worse. But that's still HORRIBLE, especially considering 2 things: my goal (above), and my exercise (below).

Was supposed to run 2 miles, but was sick (from the yogurt) so I only ran 1.65. Shittos. I would add on some extra to my other days, but...my running shoes are so worn out that I can't use them anymore. I've been making my feet, ankles, and knees suck it up, but I can't anymore, these shoes are finished. And with no way to buy new ones until this weekend, that means no running Thursday...Friday...Saturday...and potentially even Sunday. No way to make up for what I missed today, no way to make up for my extra cals.

Double shittos. But I'll do what I can...I can't afford any extra punishment tomorrow, but it looks like I'm staying here this weekend, so def then. Sticking to the plan till then though!

Good night all. No thinspo because I need to work on this psych lecture I have to give tomorrow morning and it's driving me nuts and I've barely made a dent in what I have to do before then! Gahhhhhh!!!

Be stronger and thinner and more beautiful and more self-controlling and all-in-all just more wonderful than I've been today. :(

Bones are beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment