Tuesday, April 12

Shawtie Post

Hey everyone. I know the length of my posts recently has been getting out of hand; I've been treating this blog like my personal diary. That's no good, so mostly just the facts now, and I'll do my best to keep everything else brief.

Yesterday's intake: ended up going 25 cals over with my planned foods, so added on the extra 1/2 mile running today. At my committee meeting last night, it was milk and cookies night, and though I could've gotten away without, I felt pressured to have a cookie so I did. Just gave in. :(

Today's weight: down 3.3 lbs to 123.5. Excellent. :)

Ran the 2.5 miles but my legs KILL right now. I may end up skipping tomorrow's run to 1. recover and 2. work on/finish Thursday's lecture presentation (which is stressing me the hell out right now!). But if I do end up doing that, then I'll add on 1/2 mile to every other run through Sunday to make up for it.

Today's intake:

yogurt: 70
apple: 80
applesauce: 50
potato soup: 150

total: 350. Perfect. :)

Went to the market this morning, bought kale and romaine, celery, Pink Lady apples, and unsweetened applesauce. Looking forward to tomorrow's raw foods! I hope kale + romaine is delicious, I've never tried it before! Kale has lots of flavor, so I shouldn't need to add much (if any) dressing. And I'm glad to have celery back in my fridge, I was missing it. :) As long as I don't go to Vespers dinner tomorrow and take it easy on the apples, should be easy-peasy to keep it under 400.

That's all I got, hopefully it's not too long! I'm really sick of wearing pants; it's getting nicer and nicer out, and you know what that means - gotta slim up to look good in those dresses and skirts! So here's some thinspiration for that:









The above 2 pix are a couple of my faves. I don't know why the 2nd to last one is, it just kind of strikes me somehow. And the last pic - fatties don't look cute or endearing with no pants on.
So, the moral of the story is:
Bones are beautiful <3

5 comments:

  1. kale is delicious! if you're eating it raw in a salad, i'd recommend letting it sit in whatever dressing you are going to put on it for 30-45 minutes before you eat it, then add the romaine & toss. or if you don't want to use dressing just slightly steam the kale first. raw kale can be difficult to eat otherwise! good job on your intake today & congrats on the weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i make kale chips, they're a little bitter but excellent! take olive oil cooking spray, of any kind for that matter, spray an oven sheet with it, place cut up kale down, spray kale and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. optional to sprinkle with some coarse salt. delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the weight loss! You are doing soooo awesome! Don't feel bad about taking off a day of running. I'm a cross county runner and we are taught to have one day of rest a week- it will keep you muscels energized and help you run farther and faster on the days you do run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive never had kale, perhaps i should try it. good job with everything (: <3 stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, zane kale chips, I want those. I say steam the kale! nomnom, yummy. Good for iron too, because I'm sure we're all anemic by now lol. Much love and skinnies darling, I hope today goes well, message me whenever you like!

    ReplyDelete