Sunday, April 17

Lazy Sundays

Hey everyone. It's been a couple days since I last posted, so even though I don't really feel like it and I also don't really feel like I have much to say, I'll jot something down to keep y'all updated.

So, last Wednesday before the stress got to me, I was down to 122.4. Did some weighing in during/after the binge, was high high high. Yesterday weighed in again, down to 124.8 from what I had been up to. Today, I was 124.2. Meh.

Friday I was actually super-sick and pukey, leftovers from the binge I'm positive, but I forced myself to eat. And also to run for around 35 minutes. Coming off a binge I always say that I'm going to "ease back in, start high then gradually lower it". But then I always end up super-restricting right away, because it's super-easy when you've still got that food in you. So, I'm actually going to ease in this time. I think Friday I forced myself up to around 520ish, not very high, but I couldn't force anymore down. Yesterday I think I was around 600. (I'm purposely not keeping great track. Told myself I wasn't going to count at all for a few days, buuut...you know.)

I'm at about 510 right now. I'm going to run my ass off then come back and eat my last vegan Boca burger in a leaf of romaine with mustard, 70 cals but shittons of protein, which I guess is good.

Yesterday I ate the pot brownie. Also smoked a tiny bit. Was the super-effingest-high I've ever been, which I guess doesn't say much because it takes alot for me to even start feeling affected.

Also bought my new running shoes today, they'll be great for my flat arches and sad ankles. Also, they're black and pink, which I swear is the hottest shoe-color combo in my mind right now and I've been meaning to get a pair like that since forever. Need to break them in before I can run in them though! Or, do you break them in by just running in them? I was just planning to wear them around at home, but if someone has a better suggestion for me I'll def take it.

That's all I got. Enjoy some beauty, on the house. :)

Ahhhkay, I've decided to be lazy and only post 1 pic. I'm friends with one of the girls on Facebook, but they're both so pretty. I want ribs like that.
Because bones are beautiful <3

7 comments:

  1. break your running shoes in beforehand, you could injure yourself running. also @ your comment to me about bananas- they are delicious! microwaving food isn't the best way to heat it up but w/e it works. half the banana and only for 20 or less seconds, or it'll start popping like any fruit in the microwave. also, it gives it a warm, dessert-like feeling without all the calories.

    i came across doing this because i used to love how warm banana tasted mixed in my oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girly, you just stay strong and do what you feel is right. I know intense restriction is easy when we just ate the world, but sometimes is can lead to binging. Er, hello I'm example A. Love you doll, I hope you are safe. skinnies and don't worry about the lbs, they'll be gone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have flat arches, I highly recommend going barefoot or investing in some Vibram FiveFingers. I have a friend who was able to increase his arch (to the point he even went down one and a half shoe sizes) by strengthening his feet. Unfortunately, for everything running shoes boast, they can be very detrimental to foot strength and health. I wrote a bit about this in a blog article if you would like a little more info:

    http://alwaysworkingonit.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-you-evolved.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how nice it is to get running shoes that fit low arches. I finally got a new pair a few weeks ago and I LOVE 'em. For me, the second day after a binge is the hardest. Because you don't want to eat while you still have all that food in you but once its gone and the icky feelings faded a bit it's harder to remind yourself how much you need to restrict. Keep going strong and you can lose the binge weight. God knows I need to haha.
    Skinny Love,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say that I love your blog. I've read several posts including this one and I empathize with your struggles, and a new pair of running shoes sounds like fun :) maybe when I hit a goal. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the running is going ok for you!! Stay strong hun, and the binging weight will soon be gone!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually just wear new running shoes on days when I'm not running super far to wear them in. Good luck running!
    And sorry it took me so long to get back to you about this, but of course you are welcome to use the star-diet chart whenever you want! :)

    ReplyDelete