Sunday, April 3

Flash Judgement

Not posting the number of cals I consumed today; I'm not sure a liberal arts major can count that high...

Not posting my weight today; I don't know what it is...

Terribly sorry, but not commenting on any of your posts today; I AM reading them, but I just don't feel qualified to respond in any way...

I've been naughty, I've gained weight. It's easy to say "This is going to stop NOW." when you're feeling full and ugly and the laxies are scraping your innards. It won't be as easy tomorrow, when my stretched-out stomach gurgles for comfort.

I'm not sure what's been lacking in my life this last week to make my head crazier than normal. I don't *think* it was motivation, but I'm adding extra, just in case.

Until I lose my binge weight, Dylan cannot see me naked.

(Not sure this can be counted as "binge weight", as it's been building since Tuesday, but yeah...)

This actually might be hard to pull off, especially if I've been drinking, so here's another:

No alcohol till I've lost this weight, either.

The ultimate best-case scenario would be to have dropped it by the time I go home next Friday. I know that's probably a far cry but it'll serve me well. For my memory's sake, before all this started, I was down to

121.9

and right now I'm at

[something].

Oh, just thought of a new stipulation - he can't FEEL me naked either. I was a tad uncomfortable being naked in front of him at a lower weight, no way I could handle it at whatever I'm at now anyways. But this will be great motivation, as not only will I want it, but he will too, so every time I have to turn it down, I'll be disappointing him as well. I'm quite fond of him and don't want to disappoint. So I'll try even extra harder.

Alright, stabby headache and a need to curl away from the world are forcing me to bed, so goodnight and skinny dreams to each and every single one of you lovely, lovely ladies.

Stay strong girls
Bones are beautiful <3

p.s. Between thinspo raids, I've been studying for my Swedish exam on Monday. Experiment I dare you all to try: Google image search "danish". Then search "norweigan". Then do "swedish". Lmfao. Anyways, some lovely Swedes to thinspire us all:













or, if things go the way they are, I could be like these girls:

(notice how the one guy looks like his life is actually being crushed out of him...) how 'bout not.

2 comments:

  1. Haha lol at the last picture. Don't worry you won't ever turn out like them because you're so much better than that.

    fat free love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually laughed at the last picture. i never want to be the fat crushing fatty. never again! <3 stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete