Thursday, April 7

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire

...need to start raining down on my head. Now.

You girls are all so wonderful! You leave the nicest comments and make me believe that one day I'll be beautiful.

So it breaks my heart to let you all down.

First with the whole "breaking the raw foods fast to have something for studying". Now, it's turned into "I just ate a whole shit-ton of rice cakes because of the study munchies". No joke, I'm pretty sure it may have actually come close the the scientific shit-ton unit of measurement.

And because I'm studying, I didn't work out today.

And because of that, I'm running twice tomorrow.

Took the laxies about an hour ago, so they may kill me on the run, but that's a pain this fat pig will need to deal with. Getting my studying finished tonight so I can get up early and run before class, then will run/workout after class. Laundry can wait, packing can wait.

Food is the enemy.
It destroys relationships, studying, beauty, thin, love, emotions, control.
It won today.
But not tomorrow. Oh hell no.
Tomorrow is liquid fast and workout and "I don't care how much you like meat, Dylan, when we go out tonight I'm only having fruits and veggies!"

Because I need to be 114 by April's end.
Because I need to fight my genetics.
Because no one REALLY thinks fat people are pretty.
Because I need to look like this:





Sorry again, girls.
Stay stronger than I.
Bones are beautiful. <3

7 comments:

  1. i know where youre at. good luck tomorrow, lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful thinspo. You're going to have a better day today, you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your day :)
    The Dr. just said not to worry it was a drop in estrogen and a hormone imbalance so a healthy diet should sort it out.
    In regards to the ADD i'm not sure - I think it's basically the same thing? As far as i'm aware the NHS just hand out prescriptions for it pretty easily - xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put it out of your mind and focus on doing better! It was a lapse that I'm sure you'll prevent happening. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't sweat the slip up. Everyone has them. You can only learn. We love you no matter what ^_^ <3

    Stay strong honey
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never ever believed the whole 'fat people can look pretty' I mean COME ON. Fat people are FAT. I mean a fat person may get the occasional 'I really like your hair' but it's not like they say 'Oh you're looking so good, especially your hair'!

    I have faith in you; I know you can get to 114lbs at least because you are determined and you won't disappoint all of us.

    Also just to let you know, you're one of my favourite bloggers :)

    Stay thin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can totally do this. don't get discouraged.

    And yes fat people are FAT. and they are not pretty...why else would no one want to be fat..

    ReplyDelete