Tuesday, April 26

Just an FYI

Howdy, all. Update:

Still alive, still fat. Best friend attempted suicide. Another good friend calls off her engagement and expects me to handle her freaking-out-ness. I've got this damn race and Dylan's frat formal on Saturday, both of which I'm much too chubby for. Oral exam in Swedish I'm not prepared for, as well as this grade-defining paper for psych that I'm not even sure what I'm writing on. On my monthly and sick as a dog from it, should probably consider going back on the pill but I don't want to gain weight from it. Not that it matters because I've gained weight from over Easter weekend and from Monday. Not a binge but still too much.

Plus side: choir concert last night went swimmingly. Bought a new little black dress for it, it shows off my stomach and hips too much but amazingly enough, I look okay in it. Maybe that's the dress I'll wear to the formal?

My head hurts and I feel pukey so this is all I've got. Just so everyone knows, I'm not really looking for pity points here or anything, I'm just still alive is all. And maybe these are all my excuses. Excuse after excuse for my Fatty McCowfullness. Too many excuses. They'll stop. Promise. Just need to get a handle on life at the moment. I expect posts to be randomly scattered, with a slight chance of thinpo later this week, temperatures in the low 120's. Or something. No weight till Thursday.

New followers...helloo...Really, if you look back a ways, my posts are better than this and there's usually thinspo. Don't worry, those posts will return, at the most 2 weeks! (I'm finished with being a college frosh in exactly 2 weeks from today :) Unless you dread those posts, then, you know...just uh, enjoy the here and now I guess.

Ack bedtime was 2.5 hours ago, but I suppose 10.30pm will do okay... 'night everyone. Be quirky.
Bones are beautiful <3

oh yeah, ran across this today. thought I'd share, if anyone's interested --
"6 of Your Favorite Things Making You Fat" from Cracked.com (my fave procrastination site):
http://www.cracked.com/article_16708_6-your-favorite-things-that-are-secretly-making-you-fat.html

2 comments:

  1. I hope your friend is okay! Have some fun this weekend - frat formals are a good time, especially with a pretty dress and a boy you care about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Sending love and good thoughts for you and your friends <3

    ReplyDelete