Saturday, April 23

Good (?) Friday

Hi everyone! Hope everyone's having a fun holy week so far, haha. Home for Easter weekend, Easter lunch tomorrow. My fam is definitely a eat-your-face-off fam, so I'll have a hard time, but I'll make do. The whole "vegetarian" thing will help immensely. :)

[Quick side note on being veg: Today Dylan was like "Yeah, you can eat meat soon!" Yeah...I told him I wanted to wait till at least after the race. I can see he's starting to panic a little bit...]

Today's count:
applesauce: 50
starbucks' frappuccino: 300 (ahh wtf?! damn you starbucks!!!)
Uno's rice: 150
1/2 Uno's wrap: 210

total: 710

Ooookay...not too bad, esp with eating out, but that goddamn starbucks really threw me off. Shittos.

Waking up early tomorrow to go work out with my mom. Not sure how much of a workout it's gonna be, but I'll push my ass as far as it goes, because I know I'll have to make up for Easter lunch...

Alright hope everyone's life is going super awesome. Thanks to those who are still commenting, and not giving up on this wreck! Things are looking up though!

Oh, speaking of which, 4 pound loss today. :) I know some of that is food weight (my digestive system is running surprisingly smoothly atm!) but I'll take it because I know some of that is fat too. :)

No thinspo (wow, when was the last time I posted thinspo? Too long!!!) because I'm on my mom's home computer. Good luck everyone with Easter dinners and lunches and candies and jelly beans and chocolates and all that CRAP that people will want you to eat this weekend! STAND STRONG AGAINST SHIT!!!

I love you all!!
Bones are beautiful <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow you're doing really well and you sound very positive :D The best way to be :) You can eat as little as you want this weekend! I guess it must be quite tough on Dylan, poor guy. Never mind he'll have one hot girlfriend!

    Stay thin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is very much the same way, but I went vegan and it definitely helps keep the demons at bay at least a little bit. Love the positive outlook :) Keep it up! Stay strong and beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo look at you!
    Sounds like you're doing well now, great intake!
    stay strong for that easter dinner love, we're all suffering with you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey!! Well done you for the 4lb loss. Keep up the good work, youre being so strong :)

    Skinny dreams x x

    ReplyDelete