Thursday, April 21

I've Jaded Myself

Healthy eatin': it ain't fer me.

I tried, girls. I tried I tried I tried.

The binging...it was happening way too often. Some kind of disconnect. Something wasn't right. Wanted to get back to "normal". I would've taken normal weight; better than normal weight with binge-food weight guilting me into submission.

I couldn't hack it. Eating normal led to binging. Or, at least, really high cals. Couldn't handle it. I want restriction back. So I'm taking it.

My plan for today, hastily texted to lovely miss Olivia Lee at 1am yesterday (this morning?) - if it's in writing and someone knows it, I'm more likely to stick to it - was to run at least 50 mins, if a break was needed then it was in the weight room. Liquid fast, the leftover lettuce and celery in my fridge if NEEDed.

How'd I do? Well, ran 63 mins straight, then backed it up with about 10-15 mins in the weight room. Piece of Swedish candy (16), and unfortuneately, a non-pareil (sp?) (19) in my honors seminar. Met an old friend at Starbucks (140). Then I got roped into going to B-Dubs, a 250 Boca plus a few fries :(

So, 425 plus fries total. Very nearly burned all that at the gym, so hopefully a nice loss tomorrow...

Hello new followers! I swear everyone, I will be a better blogger again very very soon. Rough patches make for rough blogging. To everyone I follow, I'll be catching up soon and starting to comment again. Gosh I'm sorry I've been so lousy lately.

Things will be looking up. Promise.

Love and hugs and kisses and skinnies and sweet dreams and pretties to you all!! :)
Bones are beautiful <3

1 comment:

  1. You can do this sweetie! amazing intake, you'll get back on track in no time, we're all here for you!

    ReplyDelete