Wednesday, April 6

I Had the Munchies, So My Eyes Ate Some Thinspo

~~Writing this post as I eat my apple and work up the courage to go to the gym. ~~

Now, you may be all, "Like, whoa! An apple for a liquid fast?! Needs courage for the gym?! DOUBLE WAVEY THINGS?!?!"

Have no fear, darling, it shall all be addressed in this post. Except the wavey things, we must accept them as they are. :)

We'll start with some soul-crushing news, and get it out of the way: Remember how I ran 3 miles on Monday and 2.5 yesterday? (Did I post that yet? Well, ran 2.5 yesterday.) Turns out, the track at my gym isn't 1/8 mile, but 1/10 mile. (Who designs a 1/10 mile track?!) So, my totals actually are 2.4 miles and 2 miles. Still ahead of my 1.5-mile-a-day goal, buuuut....still. So that's what waiting for me at the gym.

Assuming I ever get there, because my muscles are some kinda sore today!! It was rough even walking around campus today. Must not've stretched well enough yesterday, or something...so my dilemma is, go today anyway and risk not making the goal plus potentially causing more pain that would for sure put me off the track for awhile, or be lazy-ish today (it WOULD give me more [desperately needed] study time for my psych exam tomorrow...) and not make any progress at all? I keep going back and forth; what do you girls think?

So, yesterday's liquid fast went swimmingly until 1am this morning, when I had an apple. I was sooo hungry, I don't know why I just didn't go to bed. Oh, quick sidenote: was so hungry because Dylan and I shared a joint last night. First joint! (So many 1st's recently, so many of them involving weed...) Anyway, he (thankfully) left and I was alone and basking in thinspo and I was hungry. And it was after midnight so technically it was today already, so I figured it was ok. The liquid fast made it for about 30 hours anyway.

And today I'm raw foodin' it with Ellie over at The Empty Plate Brigade. She had a great idea: instead of setting a time that you fast for, she set a weight! So, my plan is to go every other day on liquid fasts and raw food fasts until I get back down to 121.9 and my self-imposed Dylan and alcohol ban lifts.

Even more super-important than weigh-in and cal counts, I want to say hi to my new followers!! Gosh there's so many of you...If you have a blog and I'm not following it, just leave a comment or email me or something!

Okay, NOW weigh-in and cal counts. Was afraid to step on the scale after yesterday's gain, but when I did I turned out to be:

124.2

which is a loss of 2.5 pounds!

Only 2.3 more till the fast ends. :)

Today on my raw foods fast I've had:

Apple: 80
Activia: 70 (ok ok not a raw food, but def beneficial and also they're expiring soon. And it had fruit.)
Banana: 105
Apple: 80 (Last Fuji, now I can have my Pink Ladies!!! <3 )

Total: 335

I'm not gonna be (too) upset if my count today gets up there, coz it's (nearly) all raw fruit. May have a bit of red bell pepper for dinn. Possibly after workout, or possibly while studying, depending...I don't know, not that much time to workout anyway, choir practice at 7.30 and Vespers right after...maybe I can squeeze it in after Vespers before the gym closes? Grrr I don't know! I really need to study too!

Long enough post already! Goodness me I have no clue how they get this long, it's like the paragraphs procreate while I'm looking away...

Stay skinny, girls, bones are beautiful <3

6 comments:

  1. Pink ladies are like the best apples. Those and Braeburns.

    Hope the exercise went well, despite the aches. It'll be worth it!

    Fat free love xx

    ps. You aren't following my blog but I really don't want you to think you have to. You can check it out if you want and if you like it then subscribe, if not dw! Just don't feel obliged to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl for munching on thinspo! Punny. heh. Ya dude, this raw thing is awesome. I want to do that. I would be a little scared about my intake though. Maybe I'll to that friday, since I have yoga. skinnies to you.

    love,
    Flodhast

    ReplyDelete
  3. god, the only way i can stick to my diet is reading from people like you...i mean...when i feel hungry, i read your posts (and you're so strong), so i don't open the fridge and eat every single thing that's in it...sometimes i'm so weak, and i'm ashamed of myself...
    anyway tunning 2,4miles is not bad, it's better than nothing!!!slowly, you will be able to do more!!
    unfortunately (for me), these days i had pain in my legs when i run, so i have to walk...today i walked only 4miles, but i use to do 5...
    good luck for your exam!!!!
    love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sucks about the treadmills, that's such a random measurement to have!! Don't stress about eating fruit haha, it's only fruit!!
    You're doing amazingly, I could never ever exercise that much.
    Stay strong!
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I wish I could just have an apple after weed. I usually end up b/p-ing the entire house. Pink Ladies are pretty delish but I've gotta say Braeburns are where its at haha (: Major bummer on the track measurements. I try to alternate my work outs as upper body, lower body and abs/cardio so that I'm not too ache-y. Mmmm love bell peppers, so much for so few calories! Keep going, you're don't great!
    Skinny Love,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with the fasting to a weight not a time, I guess that gives you a lot more motivation to continue :) Running 2 1/2 miles is still really good and it's above your goal, you're doing great <3

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete