Thursday, April 7

Fie, Fi, Fo, Fum...Ho-Hum

I'll get it out of the way: I weighed in a bit higher this morning. Not too much though, which is interesting to say the least, considering my rice cake slip-up last night. Today's weight was:

124.6

which is a gain of 0.2 pounds. After I got back from my run I tried again and was 124.5. Not surprising, because although I probably lost a lot in sweat, I drank a lot afterwards as well.

Went for another run after my exam. Was supposed to work out with my Tuesday workout buddy, but surprise surprise, she didn't come AGAIN. So I just ran an extra 1/2 mile after I found out she wasn't coming.

Dinner with my boy Dylan tonight, but I'm not too worried. This is my intake for my liquidy fast day:

Activia: 70
Activia: 70
apple: 80 (I had to have something before my exam for brainpower, which explains the other yogurt too)
applesauce: 50

total: 270

and I know I burned at LEAST that running today, so my cal balance today will pretty much be what I eat at dinn. We're going to Quaker Steak 'n Lube (that boy is SUCH a meat-eater...!) and I know that their veggie burger is pretty good. Can't find the facts on it, but at BDubs, the Boca is 250 total. The one at Quaker is made with like, sunflower seeds or something, so I'm guessing a bit higher, like 300 maybe? Probably won't be able to eat it all (it's huge), but even if I do, I'm ok with that.

Also, I smoked 1/2 a cig after my run this morning and a full one this afternoon. (lol I'm still so new at it, you'll probably get lots of updates on that front haha). Abso lost my hunger, just like that. And I'm getting better at it, only coughed like 1x, maybe 2 on that last one. Bueno, yeah? I guess it depends on which way you look at it! But really, I'm only using them so I don't stuff my face.

Oh, new love: Arizona tea, the no-carb green tea with ginsing. My previous fave was the green tea with honey and ginsing, which was 70 cals/serving (210 for the can!). But I happened upon this one today, and it's zeeeeerooooo cals! I've had two today. :)

So, question for you all: what do you guys do for bloating? Or to prevent it? Coz I always end up getting horribly bloated after eating out with Dylan, and what could be less sexy than that? (Not that there will be any sexiness going on tonight, not down to ban-lift weight yet.) I mean, yeah, there's Gas-X, but (haha call me immature) it's kind of embarrassing to take...hmm I don't know, I'll take one beforehand just in case and be sure to drink lots and lots while I eat, which is of course a good idea anyway.

Alright, better go spruce up for the boy...Not in the mood for applying make-up buuuuuut, probably should. :)

So, everybody have fun tonight (or, tomorrow, or something, for you crazy people in other time zones!) and love yourselves and drink lots of water and put on a diff smell than usual and sing loudly and just be effing amazing ok? Coz tomorrow, tomorrow's the day! :)

Bones are beautiful <3

Since I'm so obsessed with smoking right now...enjoy :)












4 comments:

  1. hope you had fun with the boy, and great intake! i love smoking, but i have to remember that smoking with an open wound in your mouth is no bueno, silly sofia. <3 stay lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering about dealing with nasty bloatyness, how funny. I'll have to remember to check back and see what people say. Pretty good for not hacking with the cigs. I've always had an iffy time with that (asthma pfft no fun). Hopes your weight goes down soon (maybe its from the food still in your system). Good luck girl, stay strong.
    Skinny Love,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good day, the cigs are so excellent for killing appetite, the only downside is the smell.
    I hope you had a fun date! You could tell the boy you don't want to eat because no one likes fooling around on a full stomach, but that doesn't work here because of the ban.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your intake and exercise is so amazing!!!!! How tall are you btw?
    and to answer your question, oxyelite pro is basically a diet pill, it has a high amount of caffeine and some plant extracts, many people use it to curve hunger or increase the effects of their exercise, I personally live by it but I will say when you first take it you do get really shaky and when you go off of it I had horrible headaches

    ReplyDelete