Friday, April 1

What a Day for 50

I just realized this is my 50th post. I'm sorry but it is going to be small and crap. But, I promised as soon as my head was back on, I'd post...it's just not on STRAIGHT yet, is all...

I feel I've been eating nonstop since Tuesday. I know that ...Wednesday, it must've been?...I still stayed under 1000, and the other day...wait, I'm not sure of which days were which, I haven't really been out since this started (couldn't face the world...)

The laxies I took on Tuesday night were kind of ineffective, nothing happened much besides me feeling terrible during class, which was more than 15 hours later, 6-12 hours my butt...weighed in at one point since my last post, I was 123.8. Not sure what I'm at now, so afraid of my scale, hiding under my desk...

Today I'm pretty sure I've eaten as much/possibly more than a normal person would consume, which is terrible because I'm to wear a bikini tomorrow night. Or...tonight, as my computer clock tells me I've switched into Friday already. It wasn't as bad as it could've been at first though, it was just in front of my dad and little brother, but I've just found out that the frat function of Dylan's that I'm also attending later tonight is beach-themed. There's only one or two other girls going, I guess, but they're supposedly all wearing their bikini tops. Yay.

Took 4 laxies...I don't know, something hours ago, not 6 yet though I think, so no effect. Also tried my ipecac, nothing yet... the directions say, "Dissolve 4 tablets under tounge every 4 hours for a day". So, I tried 5, nothing...then another 3 (to make 2 doses even), then another 4...and 4 more...and I'm not sure how many, I just kept taking 4's...I'm over 20-something now I think, mmm maybe 30-something, but I don't feel anything besides my mouth tasting incredibly metallic.

Does anybody know why they're not working? Do they take as long as laxies? If that's the case, I think I might be fucked...also, can I OD on these? I didn't think so...

Ah well, at least the fattie shenanigans that've been going on since Tuesday haven't affected any body part besides my tum so far...I look like a barrel though, belly so distended it's disgusting.

Thank you thank you thank you to all the lovelies pouring support my way since this badness began, I just can't ever thank you enough to make up for what that meant to me...!

Special shout-out to Skylar for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! I've already been nominated once, but I'll think of 7 somethings to put in my next post just for you! And hello to my 2 new followers, again, I can only figure 1 of you from my list...but anyways, feel free to comment and tell me about your blog, and ultra-sorry you had to come in at a time like this! Things will be looking up soon, I promise!

No thinspo, so here's a song I've favorited on my ED youtube account and have been listening to nonstop the past few days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMh-MGePj0

Um...embedding disabled by request? Not that I actually know what I'm doing anyway...the people that put this up are really great though, they have lots of good stuff, I would suggest subscribing to them. Superchic(k) is awesome too.

Kk well love you all, see you when I'm okay again, I'll keep reading yours no matter what though!
Bones are beautiful <3

~EDIT~
That really wasn't too short at all, was it.
Have a good night, all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment