Friday, April 1

Oh Shit.

Yeah, I just looked it up, you can def OD on ipecac. Maybe should have thought of that before I took like 5 doses or whatever. I'm such a bad role model for you all. Not to mention stupid. But in case any of you would still like to take ipecac to induce vomiting, here's the OD side effects I'll have to watch out for now:

irregular heartbeat
"excessive" vomiting
drowsiness (good thing it's almost 2am...)
diarrhea (good thing I took those laxies...)
stomach cramping (yup, those laxies were a great idea...)
allergic reactions

Wow, do I feel dumb. Oops.
I blame the hormone surge that's been numbing my brain out for the last several days following all this food. See, eating's bad for you. ...Obviously, so is ipecac.

Crap.
I'll let you know how tonight goes down. 

So, moral of the story, be more careful than I. Bye!
Bones are beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. wow i've wanted to buy it for such a long time (since i saw it on american pie :D), but i don't know where..
    anyway, sometimes only thing that keeps me from binge eating is knowing i will have to put my fingers in my throat, and knowing how much it hurts!
    but many times, that doesn't work, so i have to binge and purge...all this sucks! i hate being so weak, sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweet lord girl. You have my number, right? Text me if you need any support. And let us know you're okay! Ahh. Sending you skinnies and loves :)

    ReplyDelete